**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• 661y661y Posts: 1
    S10 cellular only t-mobile
  • WraitHUNWraitHUN Posts: 8
    edited January 2021

I found a Guardian bug in (cavalier dif)3.2 monthly event. While i attacked havok with guardian's sp2. Guardian's armor up gone... and got a lot of plasma dmg...
  • WraitHUNWraitHUN Posts: 8
  • BlindAlBlindAl Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: Prabu Wisnu
    Device and Model: Redmi Note 5
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular
    Game Version Installed: 29.2.1
    Game Mode: ALL
    Description of the Issue: music player force stop while open the game...

I can't listening to music anymore while playing game since update...
    And also sometimes the game crash and forceclose
  • GoultarGoultar Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: Goultar
    Device make and model: Redmi note 5A
    Device Operating System: Android V7
    Cellular or WiFi: how
    The Installed Version Of The Game: 29.2.0
    Game Mode: All
    Problem Description: Strong friezes after a couple of minutes of play in any battle
  • MAYASMAYAS Posts: 12
    Its been one month and half and the freezing during fights became worst after the update of this month.
    I dont know how many months we should wait to be fixed?!!!!
    Its really annoying
  • SalsegSalseg Posts: 1
    In-game name: salseg
    Device: galaxy s20
    DOS: 11
    Cellular or wifi: Cellular tmobile
    Game version: 29.2.1
    Game mode: load screen aq crystals
    Description: I have been receiving a network error on the game if I am playing through my mobile network. I'm not having this problem while on my wifi which gets irritating when I try to play outside my home. It happens every time I try to load the app and periodically loading into or out of a fight if it occurs while entering a fight in aq I lose half of my life. It also when opening crystals from time to time

• CRYO_88CRYO_88 Posts: 57
    Kabam doesn't seem to care its been 3 months for me with a 15 to 30 log in time 10 to 20 minutes to do a fight timing out ont aq and wars sending more than 20 tickets to get the same junk that doesn't work as long as they have whales who will spend thousands on the game they dont care about the rest of us im going to send a message to Google to complain i will say this again Kabam knows about the lag and doesn't care not my phone by the way its just this game that does it and it seems to be mostly sprint users screw u Kabam
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225

Ktashak said:

Android - does not matters which device , i tried 4 of them, i think it's somehow connected with my account: The game is updated, the google apps are updated, in the middle of fight (EQ, AQ, war, arena, does not matters), the google account is being re-connected and the game has 0.00001 FPS, must restart the game , i lost a lot of health in the AQ because of this annoying bug in the latest game version.

Bug #2: When i am clicking fight in AQ or labyrinth of legends, the game freezes for 20-50 seconds, then the fight starts. It's also very annoying!

More info: Wifi or Cellular, Provider?
    Wifi and Cellular, it's not provider based, but my game/google profile based.. Nothing happened for months with lag before AQ or LOL fight, also after december update i must restart the game every 5-10 fights , because it starts to lag and i am losing resources/expiring buffs, also must invest units. really annoying
  • In-Game Name: Huggin .
    Device and Model: Xiaomi Redmi 5 plus
    Device Operating System:Android 8.1.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: Game Reinstalled with the latest version
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: Unresponsive controls. Controls work normal but in every fights it simply look like it has been disabled and I can't move the characters for a limited time in the fight.
  • jereesjerees Posts: 246
    i have a motto gpower and the only problem i have is lag trying to prossed thro the map name is jerees 123
    There is nothing like doing the first part of the event that should take me less than 5 or 10 minutes but turns into nearly a hour do to game lag and connection issues thanks Kabam im done
  • SchmooSchmoo Posts: 19
    Dazitmane said:

In-Game Name: dezzuzu
    Device and Model: pixel 2
    Device Operating System: android 11 October 5 2020 update
    Cellular or WiFi: cellular, T-Mobile usa
    Game Version Installed: 29.1.0
    Game Mode: log in
    Description of the Issue: I keep getting the red weak connection icon when trying to log into the game, even though my connection works for every other app. Sometimes I can get past the login screen, but then the icon returns when I try to do anything else like claim rewards. This has happened since October's update, so I don't know what I should do. I can only play over WiFi, and I've already tried turning off my private DNS and restarting my phone while on cellular. Please help.

Join the club. I and numerous others have posted about this issue many times, but to date haven't heard a peep from Kabam. Extremely frustrating; thankfully I use wifi at home, but I haven't been able to play much at all while I am out.
  • saorpssaorps Posts: 81
    In-Game name: RafaThanozGoku
    Device: Samsung Galaxy 10+
    Device OS: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi / 4G
    Game Version: 29.2.0
    Game Mode: AQ , EQ and Arena
    Description:
    1. Game frozen during battle for one or two seconds, then continue with no chance to defend or parry or intercept.
    2. commands not responding at the beginning of the fight resulting in no defense and ko.
  • BasamiBasami Posts: 15
    Ingame: basami
    Device: huawei p30 pro new edition
    Problems: Aq just keeps loading when I click fight and it won't start the fight. Losing half my health and need to use units to top up my Champs.

Aq fight starts but can't use any controls. Champion sits there and gets knocked out.

Arena got a death match at 22 streak with 3 r1 6 stars of 10k pi eaxh

Arena ai is sometimes back to the old passive one

• KeeneKeene Posts: 9
    R00sterillusion
    Google Pixel 2 XL
    Android 11
    Both cellular and WiFi
    Version 29.2.1
    Mode: all but, mostly affected is AW and AQ since the freezing causes me to lose fights, thereby negatively affecting my team
    Issues:
    1. I am experiencing a heavy lag and freeze issue throughout most of the game. When I go in to a part of the game (i.e. a fight or my champion roster, etc), the game stays on the load screen (see attachments) for 1-10 minutes. Yes, I left my phone on my counter and watched it for 10 minutes. The app crashes and I have to reopen. The issue is this is happening during fights that is costing me and my alliance because the fight recovery feature is not activating either.
  • since loading the 29.2.1 android only update to fix the bug for the AQ & AW the game will either crash or freeze after every 2 fights in any quest I'm in & will crash after 1 round of arena. I can't do the side quest as long as this is happening. I'm not risking losing half my health in AQ or AW so I've had to quit & restart for every champion I face there. how am I suppose to grind the arena when jubilee & stryfe come out if I cant even do them. it take more time reloading the game then I get to play before I have to do it all over again. there is also extremely bad lag when it comes to game play.

for a game that's 6 years old you would think they would know how to fix a problem right away but because it causes people to spend to buy potions & revives they take forever to fix them. stop doing patchwork fixes which aren't working & take the game down for a day or 2 so you can actually fix all the bugs that are in the game right now
    Ive noticed that the game reviews are finally starting to tank in app store due to the lag and Kabam not caring to fix it
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    I'm having problems getting into the game lately. It's all the same with Wi-Fi and Cellular, it's pretty annoying tbh. I have no issues with either of my internet. Fix your damn game Kabam!

Using Samsung Galaxy Note 20 with the latest update on both OS and the game version.
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★

THE BUG IS LITERALLY EVERYWHERE! HOW CAN I EVEN FINISH AQ WITH THIS STATE OF THE GAME!!
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra
  • Strange531Strange531 Posts: 16

Aq map 4 mini boss
  • Strange531Strange531 Posts: 16
    Samsung galaxy tab a 2017 model sofware upto date model SMT30