**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Broke Aegon - Item stash expiring soon?

DuffMcGruffDuffMcGruff Posts: 401 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Looking to see how many people are really affected by Aegon being bugged. Were you looking to use items that you received from gifting event on end-game content?

Broke Aegon - Item stash expiring soon? 21 votes

Yes. Revives/Potions are expiring soon
52%
Spity68cAncAmOSugarCircuitDuffMcGruffJumpthesharkHera1d_of_Ga1actusBabyMiikeMisterUzPongodiscusPdogg614yonmoma_MST 11 votes
No. Not affected at all
47%
16wegnerkRockyshockyIcy000RenaxqqHoitadoCrcrcrcWOLF_LINKhelping2RaviDavifenchchips 10 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    No. Not affected at all
    Wish I had items in stash ... would need some.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    My answer is "Kind of".

I wasn't planning on going into the Abyss until I had 7k units. Currently I have half that. But I also do have a few revives in stash that are expiring in the next 10 days. However, I was planning on doing my abyss run without any items in my stash anyhow, and just buying revives and potions as I needed.

So the expiring items is frustrating, but Aegon being bugged is the bigger frustration simply for doing an Abyss run.
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    What’s wrong with him?
  • Options
    Hey there, there is already a thread going for this issue here. If you have more information about what you're experiencing, you can share the information there. We will also be keeping everyone updated there as soon as we have more information to share.
This discussion has been closed.