**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What champs would be pretty good from numbers buffs?

There's some champs I think would become good immediately if kabam tweaked their numbers a little. For example:

Nova-looks like he could be decent champion, but for some reason his furies are tiny (about 15% of his attack rating). For reference, Captain Marvel's furies are 33% of her attack rating(same as novas) and she gets 5. His also only last for 7 seconds and have a max of 4. His passive fury is pretty but it still needs to be fixed

Comments

• FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I believe some numbers that could help are not just damage. Like Ronin with AAR. Instead of 40% increase to 50% and the sp1 50%(instead of another 40%). Increase the duration of the sp1, and make him worth using in other areas.

If they could do that with certain champs a bunch can be worth numbers beyond just damage.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Phoenix
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Dormammu could use that damage increase the most. I used him and sunspot for 6.1.5 crossbone. Obviously sunspot is not poison immune. Dormammu was my best poison immune champ. I was able to take out around 20% with him but that took 200+ hits. Crossbone can shrug of stuns so no stings on the heavy. As impatient as i am , i decided to take out the rest with sunspot by using revive quit method.
  • LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    Agent Venom's Klyntar Rage is more like Klyntar Annoyed, needs to be boosted if they don't rework him first.

Taskmaster's Photographic Reflexes either need increased potency or a redefinition of "Unique Attacks" to be useful in any way.

Doubling the duration of Vulture's Thermal Feedback + Siphon Charge (as well as some kind of refresh mechanic) would probably make Vulture an insanely good power control option (as well as a hard Havok counter).

I can keep going, but I should probably stop.
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Air walker
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Dorm

Indeed. I would add his 2nd medium should always power burn.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Rogue. She is good but with some increased numbers she would be solid God tier champ.
  • JaximosJaximos Posts: 43
    Mr. Sinister needs some love. For a major villain he needs to be a bit closer to Magneto and Apoc for damage because he has some great/unique abilities.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Bishop: just a simple fix to remove his overload. Champs that blow them selves up are great. Looking at you to IHulk.
  • yonmoma_MSTyonmoma_MST Posts: 18
    Black Bolt. With his full synergy team he can become next to thing in that sense.
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    I feel like Dorm would he a stud if he got tweaked on numbers.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    LemoNot said:

Doubling the duration of Vulture's Thermal Feedback + Siphon Charge (as well as some kind of refresh mechanic) would probably make Vulture an insanely good power control option (as well as a hard Havok counter).

He needs a much higher crit rating to. He got the same crit damage rating as Warlock but only a third of the crit hit rating.

Oh and make his incinerate stackable. Then he becomes a killer.