**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Becoming unplayable

MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
edited January 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Yesterday I posted a thread about the game crashing in AW over n over. Now i can’t do arenas without it crashing or freezing and quests are the same thing... the msg up top says it’s a Android only issue but I’m using a iPhone so.... I’m the pic I’m ab to share, I had to use the fight reset thing in arenas so I didn’t lose my streak then I try and go into V6 and first fight on map that cost 15 energy to even get to, it froze on fight start screen and had to restart game and first fight in quest I’m already starting with half my health gone. Why no acknowledgement from kabam. I filed a ticket yesterday ab the wars thing so I can’t file another ticket until my last issue was resolved so I can’t even notify them ab this one... it’s really becoming UNPLAYABLE.
I’m scared to go back to arenas in next 2 hours bc I’ll probably get kicked off and actually lose my streak this time...
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited January 2021

MetalJake said:

Frozen AGAIN

Well yeah that's a screenshot. That's how it works.
    I do like (some of) your witty answers
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★

MetalJake said:

Frozen AGAIN

It won’t let me upload a vid but it was frozen on that screen... great input
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Yeah the lags are terrible particularly at the end of fights (I presume this is when the fight data is being sent to the server gremlins).

Every fight in AW/AQ is a guess to whether I will see "Victory" or "Connection Lost - Go straight to jail, do not pass go, get half your health etc".
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Yeah the lags are terrible particularly at the end of fights (I presume this is when the fight data is being sent to the server gremlins).

Every fight in AW/AQ is a guess to whether I will see "Victory" or "Connection Lost - Go straight to jail, do not pass go, get half your health etc".

The lag is one thing, it’s completely freezing and never correcting itself. Idk it’s frustrating and makes me not even wanna open the game
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★

MetalJake said:

Frozen AGAIN

As usual a very insightful, helpful response.