**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

THRONEBREAKER? I hardly know ‘er.

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
I’ve seen a lot of these, but I couldn’t not post. Explored Act 7.1, sadly after all those December freebies, and finally got to use the selector to choose myself the last piece of a mutant catalyst. Enjoy.

Here is my nexus, feel free to tell me where Thing is actually useful, I literally just pulled him last week for the first time as a 5*. Also, how long does it take for Kabam to recognize you as a thronebreaker player? When do the new calendars kick in (fairly sure I have to wait until the end of the month, but I thought I’d ask)?

I was definitely tempted by carnage, and I know SheThor could use a buff, but I’m not about gambling that much. First ever 6* nexus, and I’m not too mad.

Comments

• BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Congrats on the r3 rags!
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Nrw calendars kick in when the old ones end, so monthly starts w February and idk about the daily, it starts either the next day or when the old week one ends
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Congrats. Finished 7.1 exploration last week myself. Sadly I still can’t get thronebreaker (though if I had been allowed to open the random T5cc first, I would’ve been able to).
    My nexus crystal was Karnak, Terrax or oml awakening soooo yay, hope the tune up on terrax is good.

Thing has a few uses, being immune to stagger, nullify etc is his main one, but the damage he gets with the full synergy team is insane too.