Please note that when we enable the 1 Loyalty Cost for Revives in Alliance Wars for Season 34, they will not be visible from the screen that appears when you choose to Revive or Heal a Champion from the Fight Screen.

You will be able to purchase Revives from the Loyalty tab in the Store Menu.

Act 6.2.2 Help for initial completion

BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 1,677 ★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Good evening forum members
Today I did 6.2.1 (itemless) luckily after testing g2099 there.
Now I am at 6.2.2 and I have heard he is pain in butt. So i am attaching my roster. Any advice suggestions are very welcome. Path selection and global node interaction etc please guide me through this. I have read it but better to take advice and suggestions from who have done this.
Thank you





Note** I have 2 generic, mutant,mystic, science and skill Ag too if that helps

Comments

  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    edited January 2021
    If I was you I’d firstly crack on with Variant 6...

    You still missing few good champs to let you go through Act 6 without using too many revives in my opinion

    Champion is a pain.. I’d wait for CAIW or SS
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Rankup G99, Void, tigra, Magik and you should be good.
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Try to taking on variant 6 with that void and venom first. Mr sinster takes a lot of damage to defeat and he is really annoying.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 653 ★★
    Got spider man stealth suit and corvus then what else you need?
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 1,677 ★★★★
    solmyrair said:

    If I was you I’d firstly crack on with Variant 6...

    You still missing few good champs to let you go through Act 6 without using too many revives in my opinion

    Champion is a pain.. I’d wait for CAIW or SS

    Kill_Grey said:

    Rankup G99, Void, tigra, Magik and you should be good.

    AouxWoux said:

    Try to taking on variant 6 with that void and venom first. Mr sinster takes a lot of damage to defeat and he is really annoying.

    Barani7da said:

    Got spider man stealth suit and corvus then what else you need?

    Thank you guys for such info. I practiced in rol and duel for my hands not to shake and pulled it
    One shoted sinister without any Synergy by G2099
    .
    No revives or item use. 1 attempt and got him
    Btw I took gold pool path. My team was void,rulk(didn't used him),DH,(died on first hit lol)g2099, Gr(Emma MVP)

Sign In or Register to comment.