**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worst profile

Comments

• Yikes that’s rough. I could do with a Heimdall at 5*+ but never as a β€˜main’ champ. I do enjoy Winter Soldier with KM synergy. There’s a madman that’s taken his to R3 on here somewhere but yeah, oof.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Damn! I thought mine was bad. I guess this is proof that it can always be worse.
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2021
    I have been in a similar situation with you, after 20 pulls, i have gotten Elsa, White Mags, Dragon Man and Doom. So just pe patient and your luck will get better πŸ‘πŸΌ
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Damn! I thought mine was bad. I guess this is proof that it can always be worse.

Amazing, amazing, meh, good, great, bad, amazing, good, good, bad, great, good, bad, bad, good for Nick synergy, bad bad.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2021

Amazing, amazing, meh, good, great, bad, amazing, good, good, bad, great, good, bad, bad, good for Nick synergy, bad bad.
    Amazing, Amazing, Meh, Great, Great, Bad, Amazing, Great, Good, Meh, Great, Great, Bad, Nick Fury Synergi, Meh, Bad, Good with Synergy team.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Loki is situantionally very good. Big fan of him

Same here. He’s mainly the reason I for act 5 exploration done.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Denzel116 said:

Why can't you guys ACCEPT when someone has a terrible roster??? That is by far the worst 6 star roster I've ever seen. Not 1 of those champs is useful in any meaningful content (don't say Heimdall cuz he's not actually used and a 5 star would suffice for the synergy). Don't give OP BS like "boohoo stop complaining X champion can do this" cuz that roster is atrocious.

My condolences, OP. Hope your future 6 star pulls are better.

Cmon now bruh....atrocious? This isn’t ANYTHING near atrocious.
    How is that not atrocious? There isn't ONE meta/usable champion in there. All of those champions are virtually useful, with Heimdall being the only silver lining but he's literally ONLY a synergy piece and a 5 star would suffice. Easily the worst 6 star roster I've ever seen.
    Meta - ghost. Quake. Nick Fury. Aegon. Etc.
    Useable - dang near most champs depending on the use.
    Not useable - Joe Fixit. Ebony Maw. Superior Ironman. Even regular ol classic Ironman.

Even at this point, abomination is β€œuseable.” You’re the king of reactions, and I’m usually on your side. But naw bruh...this is not atrocious. Not something to cheer to the high heavens about. But it’s NOT -: bad as I’ve seen.

So does a roster have to be either full of bangers or it’s horrible? Is that where we are now? This doesn’t show his 5 stars. He could have every legit 5 star there is. And if that’s the case I’d say this is a matter of patience.

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2021

Why can't you guys ACCEPT when someone has a terrible roster??? That is by far the worst 6 star roster I've ever seen. Not 1 of those champs is useful in any meaningful content (don't say Heimdall cuz he's not actually used and a 5 star would suffice for the synergy). Don't give OP BS like "boohoo stop complaining X champion can do this" cuz that roster is atrocious.

My condolences, OP. Hope your future 6 star pulls are better.

I like using my 6* Heimdall...
    as in actually using him, not just for synergy.
  • plpkokplpkok Posts: 152 β˜…
    edited January 2021
    Some people post rosters as a straight brag, some as a low key brag, some post thinking their roster is horrible. Imo this happens before they have enough 6 stars to really get a comparison, or they want a specific few champs that other "lists" deem important
    I dont feel like you should be blessed with 6 stars that run act 6 and act 7, at least not after 10 pulls. If you get them, more power to ya. But it shouldn't be the norm
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    plpkok said:

I dont feel like you should be blessed with 6 stars that run act 6 and act 7, at least not after 10 pulls. If you get them, more power to ya. But it shouldn't be the norm

Lol, wtf are you talking about?
    Some people seem to pull only amazing champs, some pull junk champs. Its how it goes. Sorta like a bell curve. The more people put an emphasis on only a certain group of champs, it makes the rest seem meh, even if they are good and have uses. Just my opinion.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2021
    That's just sad man. I don't care what you say, this guy has a really bad 6* roster and I'm not going to sugarcoat the truth.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

You thought that was bad? 0_o
    If you think that was bad, wait till you see mine /s

See..Bell curve... You're on one end. OP is the other. Most people are somewhere in between.
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Max2001s said:

Hahaha I believe this is worst profile

You think yours is the worst roster, wait until u look at mine

• Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Max2001s said:

Sorry I had to flex πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Max2001s said:

Sorry I had to flex πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ
    No, you didn't have to.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Funny how people on comments try to convince whenever somebody post worst 6* roster that it's actually not worse but the post owner knows the real fact..

Speak for yourself...would you ever at this point r2 OG Marvel or Ms. Marvel or even put resources to take them to 1/25 if it's not for level up event or rather anybody for attack purposes who are trying to convince ? Answer is a big NO NO..

Mate i hope Kabam gods bless you soon cuz this is 1 of the worst if not the worst 6* roster..i had straight trash 6 6* but then pulled Ghost from featured so i am sorted ..hope yours go the same as well...
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 347 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This forum post tells you about how much of a cancerous community this is.
    Guy has the worst possible 6* roster. He has no actual "usable" established god tier champ , because ranking up anyone else in his list is gonna be a waste of resources.
    Feel sorry for you man, I understand your pain. Grinding so long for that one 6* crystal and getting trash just makes you wanna quit the game.
    You have only one usable champ that is Heimdall , and these people here are like "oh its not entirely bad cos of that one champ ?" Dude he is just a synergy champ , that's all. Damage is just average
    Accept the fact that this guy had the worst luck possible and give him a break.
    People posting screenshots here with having a 6* ghost rider and magneto and stuff in a short roster of 6 * and you think its bad RNG? I guess no use talking to the walls like you.
    None of those champs in his list are account changing for him. Literally has like no utility most of them, if they do they lack damage and are lack-luster , understand the facts yo.
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 347 β˜…β˜…β˜…

You should have got 2 duped cyclops and 2 duped antmans in a row and then a rhino and then some more trash to call those pulls trash.
    Has a colossus - best mutant in the game, then corvus , blackwidow CV , Spider -ham the new champ -- very useful in a lot of scenarios and you have freakin GHOST man.
    Don't you come up here and use the words bad RNG. You either trolling or you don't know to play with them. Either way I ask the OP to ignore posts like those.