**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Loading Spider-Ham model crashes game [Merged Thread]

Comments

• FadedDragon999FadedDragon999 Posts: 104
    edited January 2021
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GLgJiS9eHuSRXfFVU2CHZwlEcB_ukJL_/view?usp=drivesdk Just saw a video from RichTheMan about this and went to test it out on my 2*. This video shows the crash, so I hope this helps.

IPad (5th Gen)
    Software V: IOS 14.2
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Have a spider ham that crashes whenever I try to level/rank him up.

Also can’t run 5* arena currently, I’m presuming because an opponent was spider ham, but I can’t actually tell cause it crashes before I can see anything.

iPad 5th gen
    iOS14.2
  • Hey there, we tried to push a fix for this, can you make sure to restart your game and let us know if the issue is still occurring? Could you also let us know what device and OS version you're using, for those who haven't included that info yet?
  • NetjgrnautNetjgrnaut Posts: 68

Hey there, we tried to push a fix for this, can you make sure to restart your game and let us know if the issue is still occurring? Could you also let us know what device and OS version you're using, for those who haven't included that info yet?

Can confirm. Was able to add spider-ham to quest team and run one uc event quest map. Used him for all fights. No problems aside from the new-normal amount jittery graphics and missed inputs.

iPhone 8; latest iOS.
    Currently mobile (AT&T); will try WiFi when I get home & report back
  • CyzadaCyzada Posts: 18
    I have multiple devices, and this have not occured once on any of them. Maybe I was too late to the "bug" and it's been removed?

Anyway, My devices:
    OnePlus 8 Pro, Oxygen OS 11.0.2.2.IN11BA
    OnePlus 6, Oxygen OS 10.3.7
    Samsung Note 9, Android 8.1.0
    Samsung S10, Android 9
    Samsung S10e, Android 10
    Samsung 8+, Android 8.0.0
    Samsung 8+, Android 9
    Not sure if it’s related, but it took a couple minutes after clicking “back to quests” for the event quest selection page to reload.

Hey there, we tried to push a fix for this, can you make sure to restart your game and let us know if the issue is still occurring? Could you also let us know what device and OS version you're using, for those who haven't included that info yet?

Can confirm. Was able to add spider-ham to quest team and run one uc event quest map. Used him for all fights. No problems aside from the new-normal amount jittery graphics and missed inputs.

iPhone 8; latest iOS.
    Home on WiFi now. Restarted game. Tried to play uc event quest again (spider-ham already part of team from prior test). Game crashed at the select team screen, before the models loaded (same behavior as prior to your bugfix).
  • ThereticTheretic Posts: 65

Still happening to me
    iPad mini 2
    iOS 12.4.9

iPhone 8; latest iOS.
    Home on WiFi now. Restarted game. Tried to play uc event quest again (spider-ham already part of team from prior test). Game crashed at the select team screen, before the models loaded (same behavior as prior to your bugfix).
    Turned off WiFi. Restarts game. Started EQ with spider-ham on team. SUCCESS.

Turned WiFi back on after a few fights in EQ. Finished EQ using spider-ham. SUCCESS.

Returned to main page. Navigated back to EQ. Started EQ (on WiFi still, with spider-ham on team). Team page showed okay. Started EQ okay. SUCCESS.

So... not sure what that first crash after switching from cellular to WiFi was all about.
  • iolio_86iolio_86 Posts: 6
    edited January 2021
    It always crush and forced to close the game when i enter prefight vs Spider Ham in Alliance War. It always happen, whatever i used my iphone or ipad, with wifi or without wifi. Me and my Alliance suffers from this BUG. Help to fix this ASAP.
  • I use Iphone 6s Plus & Ipad 6th Generation
  • CallbertCallbert Posts: 2
    Callbert said:

Same problem here. Spider Ham is in my AW attack team and because of the constant crash I can't participate in AW.

Also not funny because he's one of my best champs and I need him for EQ.

Use a iPhone 6 with iOS 12.4.9

Problem still exist and game keeps on crashing when it tries to load the Spider Ham model
  • Hey there, we tried to push a fix for this, can you make sure to restart your game and let us know if the issue is still occurring? Could you also let us know what device and OS version you're using, for those who haven't included that info yet?

Not still working
    Wow. Now my game crashes before every other fight at the model load prefight screen. This is on my iPhone 8 after yesterday’s iOS update. Mannys ghost account

• Our Ally Lost because of BUG

• JasePJaseP Posts: 2
    This is still happening for me on my iPad, even after updating the software yesterday. Details below:

Model name: iPad (6th generation)
    Software version: 14.3

On my android phone it works fine however.

Please fix as I prefer to use my iPad.
  • Abetkyle09Abetkyle09 Posts: 12
    I can’t level up my spider ham...it crashes the game when I try to level him up...I’m using iPad 6th gen...spider ham is only the problem..
  • Thanks for The support @kabam team.
    The issue is finally resolved. I am now able to play with and against Spider ham in all modes.
  • EssenceEssence Posts: 71
    same. ITS SO ANNOYING.
    I’m using iPad 6th gen iOS 12.4.1
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Still broken on IOS
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    Iphone 7
    Ios :14.2
    Issue: spider-ham issue
    Game crashes whenever i try to use spider ham in quest, arenas and whenever i try to open him to check stats, also whenever i use him in arenas, game crashes!!
    Whenever i select spider-ham in team, game will crash right away when u start a quest or a new fight !!
    It's happening everywhere in quests, arenas and aw as well !!h having spider-ham in your team will give you more crashes than normal crashes !!
    Still broken on iOS...I want to play with my new champ spider ham...pls fix this asap...
  • The team is investigating possible solutions for those who are still experiencing this. Once we have new information to share, we'll update here.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

We apologise for the delay. Our team is definitely working to resolve this issue carefully and as quickly as they can!
    Thank you so much for your patience!

The war that just began few minutes ago, the opponent placed several spiderham in our battle group. In fact there's even a 2* spiderham on path 4. Could we do something about this please? Alliances are exploiting this bug because there's no reason whatsoever for someone to place a 2* specially in tier 4.