Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Guillotine 2099 heal not working?

I was using Guillotine 2099 against an apocalypse final boss in alliance war just now. I didn’t activate any pre-fight abilities, so I had two persistent charges. When I got under 15% health, the self-repair didn’t trigger. Not sure if this is a bug or if I’m missing something in the mechanics of that fight, but I’ve used her numerous times to fight Apocalypse war bosses and never had this happen before. I can post a video of the fight (if someone can enlighten me on how to do that)

Comments

• Aaronk90Aaronk90 Posts: 54
    https://share.icloud.com/photos/0vQ5ZaUdVN3QRwxHHr9qwMMBA

Not sure if this link will work, but we’ll give it a shot 🤷‍♂️
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 1,032 ★★★★
    This just happened to me as well, but I think he was just running Assassin’s. That lowers ability accuracy below 18% health, so it could have prevented the heal from triggering.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

This just happened to me as well, but I think he was just running Assassin’s. That lowers ability accuracy below 18% health, so it could have prevented the heal from triggering.

Yeah, most likely this.
  • Aaronk90Aaronk90 Posts: 54
    Ohhhh, I never even thought about that. Yeah, that’s probably it. Thanks guys