Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

Guillotine 2099 heal not working?

I was using Guillotine 2099 against an apocalypse final boss in alliance war just now. I didn’t activate any pre-fight abilities, so I had two persistent charges. When I got under 15% health, the self-repair didn’t trigger. Not sure if this is a bug or if I’m missing something in the mechanics of that fight, but I’ve used her numerous times to fight Apocalypse war bosses and never had this happen before. I can post a video of the fight (if someone can enlighten me on how to do that)

Comments

• Aaronk90Aaronk90 Posts: 55
    https://share.icloud.com/photos/0vQ5ZaUdVN3QRwxHHr9qwMMBA

Not sure if this link will work, but we’ll give it a shot 🤷‍♂️
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    This just happened to me as well, but I think he was just running Assassin’s. That lowers ability accuracy below 18% health, so it could have prevented the heal from triggering.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

This just happened to me as well, but I think he was just running Assassin’s. That lowers ability accuracy below 18% health, so it could have prevented the heal from triggering.

Yeah, most likely this.
  • Aaronk90Aaronk90 Posts: 55
    Ohhhh, I never even thought about that. Yeah, that’s probably it. Thanks guys