**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tired of War? Looking for a Map 5 Alliance? Join now "Champions by Fury"!

Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
Hi there,

We are Champions by Fury. A friendly and communicative alliance, which can guarantee progress for our members with no-stress and great quality of life and game experience.

What we do:
We run 3 BGs in AQ, all running Map 5 with Heroic Modifiers. We score around 200 mil. each week which translates to 4,100 Glory per week, plus all some other goodies. AQ participation is mandatory. Not participating in 2 days without prior notice to the Officers, is an instant kick. If something comes up, just lets us know. We understand that our lives come first. Just communicate with us. That is all we ask for.

We use Discord app for communication. Both for coordinating the above and sharing our game experience and discussions.

What we don't do:
We do NOT run Alliance War because we feel that the effort / reqards ration is really bad and not really worth it to have our best champs locked up every other day. So much stuff to do in the game right now with those, right...? We don't do event minimums, we don't do lane assignments.

We are looking for players that can run comfortably Map 5 in AQ (priority will be given to those with Map 5 experience) and who can clear their lanes by logging in on time, without needing babysitting. We are also looking for nice personalities to interact with.

Account requirements: 8,000 Prestige and 500,000 Rating.

Certainly not interested in players that need to be tagged / poked all the time to move on in AQ, drama queens or super-competitive players. If you are too busy all the time to move 3 times a day / 10 mins each time, then a Map 5 alliance is not for you.

Contact in Discord App: Hector-278 or any of the Officers in-game.

Comments

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Still looking for a couple of players!
    We are currently looking for one more player, so contact us if you're interested!

Thanks!
  • Hey I would love to join
  • My stats are not all that good but I got 4 rank 4s and I am quite skilled with my rank 4 quake
  • Oh nevermind I don't meet the requirements

Im tired of aq, but I like war, lol

Well, there must be an alliance for that, too! :D
    Bumping this up. We are trying to narrow-down our player base to Europe & US based players only, to better manage our AQ time. So, we are looking for 3 more players, with the above requirements.

Hit us up!
  • PalistesPalistes Posts: 156 ★★
    I'm not on Discord, and I don't really want to run AQ5. Kudos though; always nice to see well written posts!
    Palistes said:

I'm not on Discord, and I don't really want to run AQ5. Kudos though; always nice to see well written posts!

Thanks very much for the kind comment!
    Bumping this up, still looking for 3 players!
    Always on the look out for worthy players!
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Hmm...I would like to join but I like doing AW also. My prestige is only 5k and my base hero rating is only 100k. Plus I don't live in the US so guess all this sums up and concludes that I will not be able to join your alliance...lol. But seriously hope you find some awesome players for your alliance soon!!
    Can one of the mods delete this thread, please? I am no longer recruiting for this alliance, so it serves no purpose.

Thank you.