**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which variant next? Help

Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I just became Cavalier week ago, thinking to push for variant, next. As we are getting some free revives this month, so it will be helpful.
I did initial completion of V4 and I found that variants are more fun game mode and very good content with better rewards.
Here is my roster-

Some people have suggested me for V5 but I am not sure whether my roster can handle it.
What can be most effective team for variant you are going to suggest?

Thank You for your help

Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Variant 6 with Omega, Void, Venom , Ghost, etc.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    V3 would be good for you too. Tech champs get better. I see hb, ghost, guillotine 2099, stark with miles destroying that.

Fyi stark with miles can stun lock pretty much all lanes with ease on that one with that team. Get to almost sp2 release sp1, you can get 2 combos off release sp1 again. My stark was r5 so if he doesn't kill them before you run out of sp at that rank just use a heavy on last combo to power drain and repeat process. Also the longer shock because of node helps a ton for kang.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★

V3 would be good for you too. Tech champs get better. I see hb, ghost, guillotine 2099, stark with miles destroying that.

Fyi stark with miles can stun lock pretty much all lanes with ease on that one with that team. Get to almost sp2 release sp1, you can get 2 combos off release sp1 again. My stark was r5 so if he doesn't kill them before you run out of sp at that rank just use a heavy on last combo to power drain and repeat process. Also the longer shock because of node helps a ton for kang.

Yeah but I am waiting for Sentinel for this Variant, as soon as I get him will go for it.
    Also, I am thinking to r4 Starky, as he will be useful in this and v5.
    Thanks for suggestions bro.

I am confused between v5 and V6.
    I am waiting for one more solid Villain like doom or sentinel.
    I wish symbiote supreme or corvus was tagged as villains, then it will be less difficult for me.
    Also, I am not Ghost player, still learning her. I am not comfortable with her playstyle.

Thanks for the suggestions bro
    Thanks guys, I think I will go for V6 next month with potential team of
    Void, Omega red, Ghost, Venom and Yellow Jacket(post buff).
    I will wait to gather more resources like units and revives and potions.
    Maybe by that time I can get some good villain champion.
    Thanks guys
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

Thanks guys

Good idea. I’d also go for v3. I did an initial clear yesterday and from my experience you could definitely do it with r4 ghost, g2099, and hulkbuster.
    Will3808 said:

Ksp_2099 said:

Thanks guys

Good idea. I’d also go for v3. I did an initial clear yesterday and from my experience you could definitely do it with r4 ghost, g2099, and hulkbuster.
    Thanks bro, I will definitely try to do it, this month.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I'd do variant 5 with that roster tbh.

Hey bro just did variant 6.1.1 with this team.
    Only used 1 continue coins and bunch of potions without any boosts.

Can anyone tell me which villain to rank up for this Variant? Who can benefit me lot?
    edited January 2021
    Kill_Grey said:

I'd do variant 5 with that roster tbh.

I did tried @Kill_Grey for variant 5 But I am not able to clear variant 5.1.1
    I know that I have some good mystic but just can not paas the first chapter first quest.
    I tried both path energise and 90% armor, but just couldn't do it.