**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Favorite mcoc Youtubers

124»

Comments

• PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    Other?
    Munash
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 572 ★★★
    Seatin.
    Seatin is special, he can love Kabam while he is doing memes from them

Someone i respect a Lot, is the analizer, freaking beast!

And MCOC proffesor X: Dork lessons
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    out of these, I probably like bg the most
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Other?

Gotta say, Seatin is my most enjoyable one cuz he makes me laugh, but Maladar, Lags, Swedeah, Vega and BrutalDLX really make it enjoyable for me. Brutal and Dorky Dave specifically make me feel pretty happy and teach quite a bit about the game and Brutal's got a REALLY fun editing style that makes openings and tutorials way more fun for me.
    I'm just looking to learn and play at my own pace yknow? These channels help with that, rather than watching TB Youtubers in the top 3 alliances smash a map 7 highest difficulty war while taking almost no damage :D (Not that its bad or anything, I just like the content difference :) )

Maladar... oh no
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Other?
    It's a shame really that there is very little mention of Analyzer in here. He's criminally underrated. He's one of my favorite Mcoc YTers.
    After that, tie between Seatin/Richtheman.
    Kinda miss RTMs meme thread reviews
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Other?
    Lvernon15 said:

Gotta say, Seatin is my most enjoyable one cuz he makes me laugh, but Maladar, Lags, Swedeah, Vega and BrutalDLX really make it enjoyable for me. Brutal and Dorky Dave specifically make me feel pretty happy and teach quite a bit about the game and Brutal's got a REALLY fun editing style that makes openings and tutorials way more fun for me.
    I'm just looking to learn and play at my own pace yknow? These channels help with that, rather than watching TB Youtubers in the top 3 alliances smash a map 7 highest difficulty war while taking almost no damage :D (Not that its bad or anything, I just like the content difference :) )

Maladar... oh no
    is he a merc
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    BG!

Swedeah, Munash, and Mvinceable (he doesn’t play much anymore) are mine. Always in awe of their skill.

Why is Prof Hoff on this list

Prof is there cause somehow way too many people like watching him 'react' to other people crystal openings and 8 minute videos to say the deals are bad
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Prof Hoff.
    I love prof hoff so much
  • Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    Other?
    UKM is my favourite
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Seatin.
    add Jason voorhees as his vids are so cool and helpful