**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam Wants me to Become a Beast With Tigra

Rap027Rap027 Posts: 88
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Sooo...I'm pretty mad right now but want to see if I should steer into the skid. I only have 10 six star champs, and only one is duped. That would be Tigra.... THREE OUT OF MY LAST FOUR SIX STAR CRYSTALS HAVE BEEN TIGRA. I never thought I'd be mad about a troll roll away from cyclops. I don't have enough six stars to get a dupe, and then a second dupe...especially since duping doesn't give you any shards. I know she's cool and can have uses, but she's really hard to use. So is it worth taking a sig40 6* tigra to rank 2 and learn her? I only have 1 6*r2 and 4 5*r5 and also have a 5* ghost I haven't even learned to take up, and other good rank up options, but should I just make the best of this ridiculous "luck" and learn her? I have a decent amount of rank up materials

Kabam Wants me to Become a Beast With Tigra 124 votes

Learn Tigra at r1 even though that isn't strong enough to use in content
22%
Mjolnir888btd60216wegnerkNojokejaymTexas_11DannyB01DonDudu2809UmbertoDelRioTRONG94living_legend_1BabyMiikeKyusushuiThoye3FabwiziSpideyFunkoBuffBeastPrakhar_82Xguard77JragonMaster170Kabl 28 votes
Let her sit there as a waste of three 6* crystals and use resources on other champs
2%
KevanproGMeebletonMaxwell24 3 votes
Rank her up and learn her
58%
GroundedWisdomMegaSkater67SatsuiNoHadouMillybearTheManMythLegendSIlverProfessorstaines8SpeedbumpTerraMagrailothossubash_vikramWarBros23HilldarShtickRickKerneasBuckyBruhrcm201710or_StrongkubaolesBattle_Greninja 73 votes
Cry
16%
PiviotAustin555555Colonaut123Cr7ms7rs7LoganJackman05RookiieRebarkN0_UIronGladiator22TrashyPandaAbhro12_3LemoNotodishika123AmnetiesDarkKnight646thewass1980RiptideCoolguy12355892x2yGeneral Br3eze 20 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    didn’t see the third option 🤦‍♂️

go for that. Tigra is great
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    She's good man. I'd take sigs on a good champ anyday over a champ who's useless just about everywhere.

Don't get your hopes up for specific champs you want, or you're gonna keep being let down like this.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Um....Tigra is bomb.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Bruh how do u pull 3 tigras and I csnt even pull a 5*
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

Bruh how do u pull 3 tigras and I csnt even pull a 5*

I pulled her 2 times out of the 2020 cavalier crystals
  • LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    Cry
    I thought it was funny ok

But yeah, rank and learn her, she'll be worth your time.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Oh shes worth it, shes a great champ
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    What makes you think a R1 is not strong enough for content? Rank her up.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Cry
    Sorry found it do funny 😂

You can perfectly learn her at R1 against ROL WS. If you can master her, rank her up. If not, leave her as she is.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    If Kabam doesn't want you to learn it, then I surely do
  • smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    Is Tigra worth R2 unawakened?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    smy168 said:

Is Tigra worth R2 unawakened?

Yea
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    That's fantastic.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Cry
    Tigra is great but yeah, still worth a good cry when it's 3 out of 4 and you only have 10 in total.

That said, just remember that for every 3/4 Tigra there exists a 3/4 Superior Iron Man. All things said it's a lucky pull still.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    I clicked the wrong thing. I meant to choose the yellow option. Tigra is a great champ.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Go to YouTube and search “Metalsonicdude Tigra”
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    I'll give my opinion here since its very important to look and Judge Tigra same as it
    was with Quake and Ghost back than.
    Tigra is somewhere in the middle those 2.
    If you dont enjoy and feel stressed playing those 2, you won't enjoy tigra no matter what
    because she requires LOTS of focus and a constant training.
    You can't leave her benching for a week or so and coming back in full control.
    Heck, people still try to master She Hulk for her higher potential.
    Watch vids, rethink stuff if needed, play her as rank 4
    and see if it suits you.

Got her as 6-star Lv.25 and a 5-star Lv.55 duped.
    Im still HUGELY debating if to rank her up and actually considering my Voodoo instead of her.

Goodluck