**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Recoil bugged

Hi, i am wondering if there is any future plan to fix recoil as it is bugged and that SP3 does not drain a certain percentage of the champion.

Comments

• GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Never has drained, and lets keep it that way
  • RustRust Posts: 30
    its been a few month for this bug and easy fix
  • CinnCinn Posts: 81
    Wait... something is bugged?
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    why would you want this fixed?
  • Why would you say anything about it
    why not? if they plan on fixing i wouldn't pick up sucide and if not, i would
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    This is how suicides should work, what they need to fix is how recoil activates when you use spidergwen's special 1 lol. It literally does no damage, therefore the recoil damage shouldn't happen.
    i use starlord mostly so suicide is a good choice if it stay bugged but if they plan to fix it, they i wouldn't waste my unit to unlock the mastery
    @Kabam Miike not sure if your team know about this issue since it has been bugged for some time now. any idea if it is going to be fixed in the near future or it is meant to be this way with recoil that it does not affect sp3?
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    it is not bugged, I do not remember what patch it was maybe 12.1 but they changed it for L3 attacks based off of player feed back.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iODXEQIfliU
    within first 3 minutes, brian grant even said that it is bugged and I do not believe that it is changed for L3 attacks. Just got a confirmation that they submit it to the game team and they will be reviewing it so we will know soon.
    if it is meant to be this way then suicide mastery is quite powerful since most of the poison and bleed are reduced by willpower but you gain quite a bit increase in attack and in arena is a big help. the only downside is aw defense and some specific champs that are good based on its sp1 and sp2 but i use moslly wolverine and starlord so its a good thing if sp3 does not factor in for recoil
    http://mbch.guide/en/articles/obnovlenie-12-0-1/
    the only change to recoil is increased attack bonus
    seem like they are looking into it
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Go spend units on suicides
    It's working as intended nothing strange happening
    L3 now doesn't recoil it's the boost they gave to suicide masteries after 12.0 update
  • ioshiosh Posts: 12
    @Horror_punk, please provide a link of them saying that they intended for recoil to no longer proc off of l3's.