**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quake CAN do Abyss!

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
Its possible.

R5 5* Quake takes off 10% HP off of thing every 4ish minutes. It would take her around 45 ish minutes to solo him. (Yes I actually did do it).

My abyss team will be
R5 Nick (r4 atm)
R5 Quake
R2 6* Longshot
R5 Cosmic Ghost Rider
R2 6* Domino

Yes I know its a weird team.

I already did the path 1 on my other acc and know what to expect.

Quake idk if its a bugg or has to with AAR? Well when you quake in abyss the skirmish charges to fall like normal but the 2nd wave STARTS on 10 charges and drops to 0. Its fine. I bait out specials then continue my quaking. I just wanna know if its a bugg?

Now 1 question
Does abyss collector have the same as 5.2.6 collector where he reduces ability accuracy? I cant remember since I didnt read his abilities cause went in with Ægon.

Ty for reading

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Quake is theoretically the best option for Abyss. It will just take a loooooooooong time to do it with her. Good luck and I hope your thumbs don't fall off.
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Better take red hulk with yiu so you can also use domino
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Smh I would bring quake just to use the least amounta if units in abyys.
    But first I want to unlock suicides
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Tbh ill just drop domino and get Og GR r5 in there. Ill help Max the power gain from CGR
    And btw im not doing the run now. Ill do it in 2-3 months im saving revives now.

I just did test runs . And gonna quake mephisto and mordo cause no torch or void or havok or rhulk
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Shame you don’t have Rulk. He could probably do the fights a little faster and would provide a great synergy for Domino. Domino+Rulk+Longshot would definitely be interesting to see in Abyss on a full path.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    To be fair anyone CAN do Abyss, it would just take lots and lots and lots of time. Good luck with quake though. The longest I've ever played her flawlessly was 8 minutes during the Northern Expeditions Sasquatch fights
    My run gonna be probs like 20 hours long tho xD but still. First one in main was 10 hours with breaks
    Question still @Lvernon15 does collector have AAR? Cant remember
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    I only managed to do 50% of the abyss thing with quake before the bum bum clipped me somehow