**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Glad hulk has ridiculous regen potential

Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
so glad hulk face me mechanic allows him to instantly regen 70% of damage taken whilst under a passive effect, including hits so if you have a long passive on you it gets silly.
don`t really want to plug my content but couldn`t really find other videos covering it -skip to 4:20 if your not interested in synergies and masteries running to boost his regen up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r-gGWMTcv0

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Please tell me that’s your voice
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Nice Voice
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    In variant 1 setain used a four star glad held for the starburst and it was funny
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Cool video, someone who actually speaks in there video lol
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Yah Gladiator Hulk is my favourite champ
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I have him r3 6 star
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★

yes that my voice, why the comments??

I think they expected an American voice lol

Nice video. This is why I love Gulk for starburst lanes in AQ, he feels so safe to play with. Not to mention, half the fights you do you get a nice regen at the end too.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

Your voice sounds so familiar I would not even be surprised if I knew you. It's really annoying me now, where have I heard your voice?
  • Wmbly62Wmbly62 Posts: 15
    Qacob said:

Your voice sounds so familiar I would not even be surprised if I knew you. It's really annoying me now, where have I heard your voice?
    I recognize it from the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    does his Face Me trigger with suicides?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

No
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Your voice sound like that tourette kid that read childrens books.

And thats not a bad thing...
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

No
    hmm. i wonder why?? is it not passive damage?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian

Gamer said:

No
    hmm. i wonder why?? is it not passive damage?
    Double Edge and Liquid Courage are both damage over time debuffs. If they were not, Willpower wouldn't heal off of them.
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★

Because it’s a great voice
    thankyou for all the nice (if strange) comments about my voice any other niche utility videos your want me to make or interesting interactions you want to cover
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    You sound like Steve from American Dad, nice voice
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Seatin demonstrated this tactic in one of his earlier videos, if you have hiemdall in your team and if you eat an sp3, you have a chance to regen your entire health back, since he regens 70% of the damage taken I think when he is under passive dot. Works great against Mephisto.