**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What Spider-man villain is the strongest?

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★

What Spider-man villain is the strongest? 187 votes

Venom
72%
DrZolaManup456Heheheh7777allinashesPsychoakumaTerraJim0172Lvernon15exc3lKamikaze_TurtleLongshot_33CliffordcanDragonMCOCKabiraz77kikiFurieuxspiderknight616HilldarCupidFaisaljavedDrDeadpool 135 votes
Carnage
6%
NojokejaymHammerbro_64Moosetiptronicshadow_lurker22LordRaymond3RockyshockyMike439MainzelSwarmOfRavensTheToxicCactusCaptainGameSkyLord7000 12 votes
Doctor Octopus
8%
KyrkantColinJensen21Albi⁴7²00⁴KDSuperFlash10heartbreakid_22davimonmanYcatsIcy000OmedennFaseehStark154667ScrubhancentennialGardenerdark_king_hyperion 15 votes
Green Goblin
2%
BrokenNichj99Adil08A_Cay47 4 votes
Rhino
0%
Mathgeek 1 vote
Electro
0%
Steel_Ball_Run 1 vote
Mysterio
10%
Ace_03SymbioticVen9MMysterioNeotwismAngusMac279VbnmeKillswitch01Skinnyfatboy82lowlevelplayerMattmillernwSupperHero4SalesMayisZachealNameless_IWRowdyFBISantiagoEhsaanBarani7daAroseinbloomUnknown_Legend 19 votes
Vulture
0%

Comments

• SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Carnage
    In game-Mysterio
    Comics-carnage
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Mysterio
    mysterio or venom
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Venom
    In game: Venom
    In comics: Negative Man
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Doctor Octopus
    Comics: Carnage

Carnage should easily be a Beyond God Tier champion in this game if his abilities in this game were reflected from the comics.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Venom
    No doubt about it.
  • WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
    Venom
    Venom would be my pick. I would say mysterio/doc ock are second and carnage is 3rd due to lack of utility
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Venom

Carnage should easily be a Beyond God Tier champion in this game if his abilities in this game were reflected from the comics.

He could easily be beyond god tier if Kabam gave him true accuracy and a heal lol.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Venom
    Easily venom. Green goblin and especially doc ock aren't no slouch. I went r4 on all 3 and I haven't regretted it. Ock is really good for questing and goblin on a recovery node is a solid defender.
  • Mysterio
    Mysterio has always been a favorite of mine and especially when paired with Namor and/or Vision Aarkus. He can be tough if you need him to be with Special Attack 3 granting Fury - otherwise he can Poison via Lethal Gas Stacks which increases the duration of Mysterio's Special Attack 1 for higher Damage output potential from Damage Reflect. Power Drain can also be triggered from Special Attack 2 making certain opponents ineffective due to lack of Power. Poison Immunity allows Mysterio potential Liquid Courage Suicide Mastery further enhancing the Poison Damage potential from all Lethal Gas. Additionally, all Spider-Verse Heroes cannot Evade while under the effects of Lethal Gas Poisoning. Every 4th Light Attack also causes Heal Block and when combined with Power Drain; allows for massive control over the target through denying them any Health Regeneration and no chance to access Special Attacks. Synergies can further help improve Mysterio's Poison and Reflected/Physical Damage. Lastly on SP3 Attacks the Poison Damage is increased by 300% for the entire duration of the Frenzy Gas Passive.

Venom can be really tough too and especially when he is the featured Boss for Chapter 3 in Act 4 within Chapter 6 but he can be taken out using Class-Advantage Champion with Venom Ability Counters.

Evade can be annoying if the opponent can land some solid hits which is often the case with Agent Venom. While I have some trouble with Spider-Man (Stark) as the ongoing battles have us tied at 1-1; I have been enjoying the Spider-Man (Stealth) whom also changed to Skill-Class. What's right after Spider-Man? Deadpool most obviously..
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Carnage

In comics: Negative Man

You mean Mr Negative? Negative Man is dc
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,827 ★★★★★

Facts. Spiderman had to team up with Venom just to stand a chance against Carnage
  • Albi⁴7²00⁴Albi⁴7²00⁴ Posts: 90
    Doctor Octopus
    In game:
    Doc ock, Venom, Carnage
  • Dark_danDark_dan Posts: 5
    edited January 2021
    Venom
    In the game Venom easily wins.In comic and films most likely carnage.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Venom
    In game: 100% Venom
    In comics: Carnage. Dude is insane and shows no mercy.
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    Venom
    Since this thread is reborn. Doctor Doom is also sorta a spider man villain.
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Kingpin in comics
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Carnage
    Carnage with Roblin synergy is criminally underrated in this post. I’d say he can contest with venom.

Edit: oh this is from April. Why not just make a new poll. I think the results would change drastically.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,827 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Carnage is a savage that pushed his grandma down the stairs, burned an orphanage home. Venom and spidey had to team up just to take him on... sucks that he’s got no utility in game and a lot worse than venom
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Venom
    As someone with a rank 3 mysterio, venom is 100% the best. Mysterio is fun, useful in a lot of places, but has nowhere near the destructive power that venom can tap into instantly. He's insane.