**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

best five stars

star lord or crossbones is my pick

Comments

• italian_treeitalian_tree Posts: 79
    crossbones is ok but like there is so many better champs
  • AgentEdwardAgentEdward Posts: 65
    X23 is the best champ in there hands down. The only other champ you could really argue with is Rogue but in my opinion X23 is the best.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    If you don't have the Sun as your number 1 best stars you're wrong.
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    say whaaaa?
    star lord is boss and forgot beast for regen on sp2
    how to regen with beast block med light light light med also power lock whoot
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    You guys are forgetting the new batch. And the answer will be different come nov/dec. Right now Voodoo would be my top in the basic crystal. AA will be wayyyy up there when he enters the crystals. SL is an oldie but a goodie. Crossbones is more valuable than he was before because of the new war setup.
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    Last 5star pull was hulk, took him straight to rank 3.i pulled a 5star rogue today. Rogue is an amazing character as a 5star.
  • TheRoDoggTheRoDogg Posts: 14
    SL, AA, Beast, Rogue
    you need dexterity and parry for Beast and ST
    does any one have green goblin? I have a three star
  • Pheonix if you can intercept and know how to actually use her effectively. Hyperion, Angela, Spidey stark, meph, Medusa, dorm, voodoo, quake.. cb is great as is SL bur unawakened SL is really depressing. I'm fairly certain Spidey stark on a 5* level has higher damage potential then SL for long drawn out fights.
    @_LivingDeadGirl a little backwards on sparky vs SL. SL is better for long drawn out fights if you can hold a combo, sparky has more damage right away, but constant.
    RAGEatGAME wrote: »
    Starlord for sure.

I also like (not amazing to others) Yellow Jacket and Rogue.

yellow jacket needs to be awakened or it relies to much on opponent doing spes
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    @_LivingDeadGirl a little backwards on sparky vs SL. SL is better for long drawn out fights if you can hold a combo, sparky has more damage right away, but constant.

well sl needs to be duped but spidey is good for both shot and long
    opps keybord short and long
    not saying sparky is bad at long, but SL is better. And I always assume duped unless specifically mentioned
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    X23. Even unduped at R4, she is getting 15% chance for nearly 1700 health regen over 4 seconds on ALL attacks and even when attacked.

That tells me that she could possibly one day match the regen of an R5 Four Star Wolverine when her signature is high enough. Pair her with maxed Deep Wounds and you could have the single most unstoppable weapon in the game someday.

5 Star Starlord is absolutely great too, but seems to be geared more for ROL and Labyrinth.
  • Primmer79 wrote: »

I'm not sure about that. I mean have you seen the video of someone taking down a max 5* GG with a 2* stark? It doesn't take that long if you can backdash properly.

Also the added benefit of power control with a heavy attack as quick and ranged as his is highly useful in long boss fights. Bating out specials isn't what it used to be.

It's definitely not cut and dry, I'd have to see specific numbers before I'd be confident in saying one over the other.
    Primmer79 wrote: »

I'm not sure about that. I mean have you seen the video of someone taking down a max 5* GG with a 2* stark? It doesn't take that long if you can backdash properly.

Also the added benefit of power control with a heavy attack as quick and ranged as his is highly useful in long boss fights. Bating out specials isn't what it used to be.

It's definitely not cut and dry, I'd have to see specific numbers before I'd be confident in saying one over the other.
    the analyzer he's a good player
    I'm solving this quarrel now they're both good champs and are great for long fights so stop
    This isnt a quarrel, its a discussion. And i would like to continue it so dont try to stop me. lol.

Theres a graphic I don't have readily available from people who have done the research and numbers. Sparky hits as hard as an SL on a 100 combo streak. So really, damage wise, SL is better for 150+ hit fights. Sparky better for damage quick. Utility wise, absolutely sparky every time with all of his abilities. Had an LoL discussion the other day, SL tends to be better because the evade can mess you up, and the long combos. If you can't always hold a long combo, sparky tends to be better, also can't top his taunts.

(BTW I'm saving for sparky 5*. cant wait.)