**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Solution to being kicked without rewards.

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
I always see that people are getting kicked before rewards etc. sometimes it’s fair other times it is not.

I believe most of these issues are happening in lower tier alliances , but occasionally high tier ones as well.

I think that there should be an officer vote in game; similar to the help button , but an “accept or deny button” I also think there should be an officer demote approval as well by the other officers.

I think if an officer hasn’t voted in 24 hours , then they lose their chance to vote, and it goes to majority of what people voted.

Now let’s say an alliance is open and you joined , but don’t have line . The kick period should be not be initiated until after being in the ally for 14 days minimum,

This would prevent anyone from accidentally getting kicked , and also would prevent people from getting kicked for having a dispute with the leader or officer.

How do you protect the ally but not members?
If a users attempts to leave the ally , they have 14 days to leave freely , but after that the leader and officers have to approve a “ member request to leave “

What happens if the leader won’t let you leave after 14 days, because they need your prestige or something, you can force quit out the ally every 21 days you will get a token or something of that nature.

Any other suggestions?

Comments

• What if the leader is trying to vote out a troublesome player or officer and the officers mess around and keep denying it?
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    being a leader The 2 best solutions i can think of:

1) During or after the gifting event (until reward are received) don't allow anyone to kick anyone out but someone can leave and lose their rewards

or
    2) You should still be allowed your alliance rewards if you got kicked out.

I prefer option 1 and I believe kabam might have disabled kicking users out once before so it should be fairly doable on their end.

neither of these really affect me though as I'm the leader of my alliance and i don't kick anyone out until after the rewards are received if i'm going to kick anyone...unless someone was gift exchanging and cheated on someone else and there is enough for me to think it was true
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Yeah,
    Was just doing some thinking all of you have some valid points.
    Crcrcrc said:

The leader has all the power. This is not a vote, but a dictatorship where we fight for the leader to gain power and rewards😂

I can see how it’s more of a dictatorship lol, drunk or power I suppose
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Crcrcrc said:

The leader has all the power. This is not a vote, but a dictatorship where we fight for the leader to gain power and rewards😂

We fight for their (literal) glory. They just do as they please, and remove the weak :D
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Just give the rewards if they have contributed and was present till the end of the season or event regardless of whether they are in the alliance when the rewards roll out

That would result in a much more complicated and lengthy payout. We'd be waiting forever for Rewards.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Starhawk said:

being a leader The 2 best solutions i can think of:

1) During or after the gifting event (until reward are received) don't allow anyone to kick anyone out but someone can leave and lose their rewards

or
    2) You should still be allowed your alliance rewards if you got kicked out.

I prefer option 1 and I believe kabam might have disabled kicking users out once before so it should be fairly doable on their end.

neither of these really affect me though as I'm the leader of my alliance and i don't kick anyone out until after the rewards are received if i'm going to kick anyone...unless someone was gift exchanging and cheated on someone else and there is enough for me to think it was true

#1 is a horrible option. Some people get banned, or they sabotage the alliance when they know they are being kicked. Especially if it is an officer. They know can really mess things up.
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Just give the rewards if they have contributed and was present till the end of the season or event regardless of whether they are in the alliance when the rewards roll out

That would result in a much more complicated and lengthy payout. We'd be waiting forever for Rewards.
    Yeah. I thought they just don't have the system in place as of now. Something they can keep as a goal I suppose
    It's an idea for sure. It has more to do with Rewards being calculated as an Alliance and paid out the same. They don't come as individual calculations of who contributed what. They come as a packet, with access to whoever is eligible. It would require calculating individually rather than as a group.

Idk, I just feel like the leader has the right to kick just as the member has the right to leave whenever and for whatever reason he/she/they feel is reasonable.

Of course the leader has the right to kick, but a lot of times leaders get into shouting spout and boom kicks the player .

As a leader of an alliance I think you should be allowed to kick for any reason you deem necessary. I think Kabam should just ensure if they can prove to have been in the alliance when the event is over whether that is war, AQ, or gifting they should get the rewards the allinace receives.

It works in reverse as well, there are people who are hurting their alliance because they have to wait for gifting/AW rewards.

That would work as well, if they did X amount of events they are eligible .

But then you run into everyone doing the bare minimum and then leaving ?

What if the leader is trying to vote out a troublesome player or officer and the officers mess around and keep denying it?

Why would the officers do that , if the leader appointed the officers.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Idk, I just feel like the leader has the right to kick just as the member has the right to leave whenever and for whatever reason he/she/they feel is reasonable.

Of course the leader has the right to kick, but a lot of times leaders get into shouting spout and boom kicks the player .
    Well I'd say it would be well-deserved. IMO, it's the leader's alliance, so they get to determine how they want to run things. If they don't like what a member says/does, they aren't wrong in kicking them.
    Crcrcrc said:

Texas_11 said:

Crcrcrc said:

We fight for their (literal) glory. They just do as they please, and remove the weak :D
    I have legit seen some people get kicked for saying they didn’t want to take a path.

Why do leaders kick? That’s why I gave a 14 day grace period of kicking without any voting , that’s two AQ cycles .

Texas_11 said:

Well I'd say it would be well-deserved. IMO, it's the leader's alliance, so they get to determine how they want to run things. If they don't like what a member says/does, they aren't wrong in kicking them.
    That’s ridiculous, if that is the case the leader should run the alliance by himself and not have any officers , then he can kick who ever he pleases as he would be the only one.

A disagreement with leader or officer shouldn’t mean kick . I seen someone pull a korg before and they were close to reaching gold 2 or 3 I believe, because the member didn’t want to rank up korg, they kicked him and found someone else.

This member had more than 5 wars as well.
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

That’s ridiculous, if that is the case the leader should run the alliance by himself and not have any officers , then he can kick who ever he pleases as he would be the only one.

A disagreement with leader or officer shouldn’t mean kick . I seen someone pull a korg before and they were close to reaching gold 2 or 3 I believe, because the member didn’t want to rank up korg, they kicked him and found someone else.

They can't mitigate that. Unfortunately, a Leader can kick someone for having a tuna sandwich delivered instead of chicken salad if they want. These are in-house issues. Kabam has no control over that.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

If a manager at work asks you to do something for the betterment of the entire company and you refuse to, the company is well within it's rights to fire you.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

But the officers are not leaders. The leader has the final say in who they want to kick because they "own" the alliance. The type of leader corresponds to how they will react. Some will be more forgiving and understanding while others will be less, but either action they take, it's still reasonable because it's their alliance. If you don't want to be kicked out of an alliance, just make one yourself. Then you can abide by your own rules.

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

They can't mitigate that. Unfortunately, a Leader can kick someone for having a tuna sandwich delivered instead of chicken salad if they want. These are in-house issues. Kabam has no control over that.
    I agree they are in house issues , but a 14 day window is not a good time to determine if you can kick someone .