**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting Rewards Payout

Recently, I have heard on here that the rewards are coming out! However, there is a problem. They aren’t.
As you can see, it’s actually tomorrow they come out. I’m telling you now before you all get upset at them not coming

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I believe it is from 12:00 pm central through 1/12 just to account for delays. I am not sure though
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Actually it should be today. Technically, if you say you'll do something by a certain time, then it means before that time. I'm kinda expecting to see the rewards tomorrow though regardless!
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Yea, it's probably Jan 12th @ 12:00 am Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) which is what they go by with their calendars. So by the time the new calendar rewards come out they should have all of the alliance and solo ranked rewards out.
  • FadedDragon999FadedDragon999 Posts: 104
    If rewards do come out today, that would be awesome! But since it’s the 11th in Canada (where Kabam is located), it is most likely that it will not be today. I hope I am wrong, but I think that this is the case
  • Solo rewards have started to be sent out
  • It’s showing the place as far as where I stacked up but no rewards as of now
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    @Thicco_Mode got his.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    I’m got 6:10 with 71k point most just mis the 5 bracket
  • SEALteam6SEALteam6 Posts: 91
    Y have some people gotten it amd not others
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    The same with aq rewards im sure they are rolling them out per brackets i would guess lol not sure tho.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I just got mine in 11-25% for ally
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Rewards are always distributed from Top to Bottom.

So Rank 1 receives them first and so on.

Noticed that months ago when everyone asked for some AW Season rewards. Kinda every hour the next bracket received them. Platin 1 ... next hour Platin 2 ... then Platin 3 ...

Don‘t expect my rewards with 19k Gifting points before midnight. XD
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i got the solo rewards already
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

We don't know that they are but if they did today, that's still by 1/12/21. It doesn't say on 1/12/21

yeah I thought they were tomorrow but it still fits if they send today

• WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Right now they are distributed from Top 1 to Top 25% ... the others need to wait some more hours.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    26-50% was one from a friend, they got it earlier
  • GraewoodGraewood Posts: 59
    edited January 2021
  • mkuhn19mkuhn19 Posts: 91
    Yep I received my alliance rank rewards just waiting on the solo rank rewards.....like it was suggested early just have to wait if it’s distributed top to bottom
  • Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192
    I got aolo but no alliance one yet
  • Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138
    I don’t think that’s how it works because an alliance mate got his rewards, only put up 39k and got 11-25%. I put up over 130k and haven’t gotten anything yet. So, it’s not specifically top down.
  • WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    My ally is going to be placed on the 1-5% bracket. I'll be also placed on the same bracket for solo rewards. Just for information purposes, I've got already the solo rewards but ally rewards (1-5% bracket) are still pending. So this time it doesn't seem that the rewards are coming top to bottom, at least for ally rewards.
  • Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138
    Mine just came in, 1-5% for 132,960 points!

I don’t think that’s how it works because an alliance mate got his rewards, only put up 39k and got 11-25%. I put up over 130k and haven’t gotten anything yet. So, it’s not specifically top down.

• Same rewards for 500,000 as 50,000. WTF
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Solo just came in for me.
    Do we have to stay in the alliance to receive the solo gifting rewards?
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    I got the solo rewards but no alliance yet
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★

I don't think so.
    Renaxqq said:

I don't think so.
    Maybe I won’t chance it 😂