**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A small advisement ?

ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I can take 2 champs, one of each class to Rank 2 and make them their own class R3 candidates joining
my 6-star dupped Rank 2/35 Cull Obsidian (Yes, I have dupped 5/65 Guardian & Maw).
-
My strongest SKILL by far is 5/65 dupped Nick Fury.
My strongest MUTANT by far is 5/65 dupped Red Magneto.
-
I Run Suicide Mastery that's why the prestige High.
-
Got Corvus at 5/65 for Coldsnap Immunity ( Sabretooth is Coldsnap immune)
-
No Sasquatch ( for Sabretooth )
-
Guardian benefits a lot from White Magneto for his charges charging 3.5 sec faster
and the Pre-Fight makes Cull easy Heavy.
-
Elsa starts each fight with huge Perma Degen on enemies thanks to me running Suicides.
-
STILL would love to hear your opinions friends :)
-
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Currently starting 6.2 from scratch.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    What is this advertising exactly?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★

What is this advertising exactly?

Advisement, not advertisement lol. Although I’m not sure that’s a word.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    For the sake of this post I’m going to assume you don’t have apocalypse. If you did I’d say rank 2 cable, no questions asked. Personally I’d rank 2 Elsa, sabretooth, or falcon. I’ve got a soft spot for falcon but that’s mainly because I’ve played him the most out of those three. It sounds like you enjoy Elsa so I’d say go with her and falcon would fill a roster need for you because he’s got ability accuracy reduction. So I suggest taking Elsa and falcon to rank 2.
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    If that helps you in any way, i have a r3 White Mags, and yes, i only did ut for TB, but don't regret it. He is very uderrated. Has 70% AAR against metal champs, has that prefight wich will deffinetelly come in handy in act 6, 7 and future content, and with suicides, he hits pretty hard, you can look on youtube.
  • Oiii
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Jpgamertp said:

Oiii

oi oi oi what up buddy
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    No wonder this forum is not crowded and filled with normal people
    Since so many **** trolls here reddit style cant hold them self and trash peoples post thinking they funny
    Wont post here anymore, kinda tires of this bs
    Will use line or facebook groups.