**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gifting Rewards Payout

2»

Comments

• rivetrivet Posts: 254
    Any one has any idea what is the cut off for solo 1 to 5% bracket, or what is your solo rank to get to this bracket?
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    I got them today lol
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Still waiting, patiently waiting.
  • darkMeliodasdarkMeliodas Posts: 38

Same rewards for 500,000 as 50,000. WTF

Thats weird. Kabam should fix this
  • BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    Got solo rewards but still no alliance rewards
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    BsuGuy said:

Got solo rewards but still no alliance rewards

Ive gotten Nada.
  • Tomlakes1Tomlakes1 Posts: 3
    I’ve got less rewards than someone who gained fewer points. Kabam can you fix this please.
  • Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138

I got 1-5% for solo with 132,940 points
    rivet said:

Any one has any idea what is the cut off for solo 1 to 5% bracket, or what is your solo rank to get to this bracket?

• DamageDamage Posts: 9
    edited January 2021
    Finding it kinda odd as people that have scored higher than me are getting their rewards and so are people that have scored lower (not in same alliance). What gives?
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I got my solo. No alliance ones yet.
  • DamageDamage Posts: 9

rivet said:

Interesting this is on the solo event? I scored 448k and haven't gotten diddly squat 🤷🏻‍♂️ lol
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I dont think 6-10% have been released yet. My ally mates have gotten 11-25 and 1-5%, but people who havent gotten it have around my score which i think is around 6-10%
  • Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138
    Damage said:

rivet said:

Interesting this is on the solo event? I scored 448k and haven't gotten diddly squat 🤷🏻‍♂️ lol
    Yes that was my solo rewards. No alliance rewards yet.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★

I dont think 6-10% have been released yet. My ally mates have gotten 11-25 and 1-5%, but people who havent gotten it have around my score which i think is around 6-10%

I got mine 6-10%. Other in my alliance which should also be 6-10 havent got anything yet.
  • Nightbeat78Nightbeat78 Posts: 27
    rivet said:

My score was 99k. Enough to get in the 1-5% percentage.
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    I scored in between 2 alliance mates that have received 1-5% individual rewards, but I haven't gotten mine yet. I'm fine with the delay I suppose, but am getting a little worried that I set off some kind of Ka-Bomb that I wasn't aware of with my completely legit spending, even though it was a bit outside of my normal spending habits...
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    I don’t think anyone knows the system in which they send out rewards, but it’s a weird system none the less...
  • Magicman44Magicman44 Posts: 8
    Still haven’t received my solo gifting rewards ! Everyone in my alliance has.