**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aegon Text Pop-Up and Fury Issues [Merged Thread, title edited for clarity]

Comments

• Knu3Knu3 Posts: 15
    I agree. Fixing immediately or freezing item expiry will cause much less of a stink than a standard compensation package (if we get anything at all) afterward. This absolutely should be a priority for Kabam because it affects a significant portion of their endgame community.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    There is no post on known issues published yet for (v29.2), so could it be it is still being reviewed on what causes the problem or whether the fix requires a new version update?
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Gamer said:

Seraphion said:

Are you guys sure they dont just turn into lvl 1 revives?

The heal potions turned into lower ones when they "expired" in past events.

There saaid ther wil be gone nofing lower tier
    They always said that. Even in the other events. Has it been confirmed that they are really gone by a mod?
  • Step_dope187Step_dope187 Posts: 6
    Hey community!
    I’ve stuck with a huge dilemma: try to do my best with expiring revives and go trough the path 3 in AoL or wait more 2-3 days ? My revives gonna expire in next 5 days :/ Aegon is a must to cheap and stressless run on any path in AoL and we still didn’t get any approximate dates on fix this issue with Furies.

Btw I’ve found itself in LoL, with combo 750+ where I’ve got stacked furies and heavy worked well. But I’m not sure that I’ll get this in AoL run.

Any way, stay save to everyone and be patient with this. Peace.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    lol we've been waiting for a week. we deserve compensation
  • RahulghostRahulghost Posts: 48
    I could see aegon is not getting unstoppable while charging heavy and not stacking upto 3 fury after 300+ combo only single fury is keep getting refreshed.please fix asap as I can't go for abyss with so many bugs...

PS: proof of combo 750+ is work

UPD: it was done with proxima midnight synergy. Without it, it’s still doesn’t work even after reaching 750+ combo.
  • This is a known issue and there already is a thread going about it. There are alot of us in the same boat.
  • GiomeGiome Posts: 170 ★★
    Mine is still not working and I have proxima.

Giome said:

Try to reach 750+ combo and check
  • GiomeGiome Posts: 170 ★★

Giome said:

the furies are supposed to stack at 300 combo already.
    Giome said:

Giome said:

the furies are supposed to stack at 300 combo already.
    I know that. Just try to reach 750+ with proxima synergy
  • JVOJVO Posts: 5
    Just ran through RoL and went all the way to 999 combo. Furies did not stack. I use to never get above 800 hits to complete RoL and now it’s above 999. I will definitely not attempt another AOL run until this is fixed.
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    jzaupa said:

Just to let you guys know that Blade was also bugged, but as it benefited us, they already fixed it!
    That's kabam love for all of us in 2021!

in all fairness that was linked to a multitude of issues that were also detrimental to the players such as Corvus sp2 power drain, power alternator node ( which also caused issues in war) and other power drain mechanics.
  • cj_007cj_007 Posts: 14
    Since there is no reasonable explanation, I started abyss with broken Aegon.
    Because I didn't want to waste my 420 Lv2 revives which will expire in 3days.
    Fury doesn't stack after 300 combo. (Now, 999 combo and still doesn't stack)
    I hope everybody gets compensation about this problem.
  • cj_007 said:

Since there is no reasonable explanation, I started abyss with broken Aegon.
    Because I didn't want to waste my 420 Lv2 revives which will expire in 3days.
    Fury doesn't stack after 300 combo. (Now, 999 combo and still doesn't stack)
    I hope everybody gets compensation about this problem.

420 revives?!?!? damn. that's alot! Luckily you'll use them with broken aegon! 3 days tho! oh my, no sleep for you!! Good luck bro!

• @cj_007 same like you. I cant go to Abyss and the resources will expired soon. OMG
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
    yeah i am in abyss and can verify that at 999 combo aegon is not stacking the 3 furies. The heavy charge is working and you do get stacked furies from that. But not off normal hits :-1:
  • Raja88Raja88 Posts: 10
    Thank you for acknowledging the issue. Please provide any update on the biggest problem for the community which would be an extremely large number of valuable items expiring while we are kept in limbo.
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
    what I dont understand is I tested Aegon in ROL before starting my run and he stacked furies at 750 combo. So I decided to enter the abyss and deal with the 300-750 combo not stacking. But of course once I hit 750 hes still not stacking furies.

So why does he stack furies in ROL at 750 but NOT in Abyss!???