**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion buffs wish

Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
With the whole new buffing routine starting in February with YJ, Kingpin, Moleman, and Terrax by Kabam, I wanted to know who you thought needs a buff more

Champion buffs wish 125 votes

Elekra
2%
_Barabbas_FabwiziAdok 3 votes
Iron Fist
12%
FlareDogeMISHALJANITheHoodedDormammucharmkevverHonaway_23GriZzLyRoDXyz123Ksp_2099VendemiaireAbhro12_3Another_NameAmnetiesArcon_2The_Sentry06HavocGamer49 15 votes
Civil Warrior
14%
KingLotusMr_PlatypusWicket329Jakearoundshadow_lurker22Billie90Des99DarkDuelistAATTIronGladiator22JragonMaster170ChobblyHoitadoPuttPuttavenge_123SWHistorianrhomairama4The_Prominator02 18 votes
Iron Man
5%
FrostyFluffyPigMonsterPin_the_AvengerPGT17EdwxnIron_Spider7125fenchchipsGODSP33DO7 7 votes
Superior Iron Man
10%
NikoBravoThatGuyYouSaw235Repto23Meebletongash228Agent_X_zzzhermScrubhanSpidertwinkArjun25Will3808FrankbobmanKRoNX1 13 votes
Beast
5%
AanthoLordabckGoddessIliasAleorThePredator1001TheBoogyManWooptyfrickendoo 7 votes
Miles Morales SM
18%
MenkentMoot4LifePanchulon21PizzaGuy245AdvCr7ms7rs7Xva23SliceandDiceIcy000Thoye3Dfour24N_Romanoff6TheInfintySteel_Ball_RunTheLegionMasterVictorDcentennialsudeep9680Barani7daAzdfs 23 votes
War Machine
2%
MrBanksDonDudu2809Jaximos 3 votes
Howard the Duck
1%
DrZolaSkyLord7000 2 votes
Groot
27%
TendersquadMhd20034Le_GentlemanRaikisMegaGalacticKDSuperFlash10BIGMAC9940LoganJackman05Rabanga_Sham_Luke9523X_Factor_AgentOGAvengerHera1d_of_Ga1actusThicco_ModeStaphMemberKyusushuiTripleUIroneyeJohnyBoy 34 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Beast
    Beast doesn’t really need a buff as much as a tuneup of his numbers but I have an R2 6* so he gets my vote
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,991 ★★★★★
    Civil Warrior
    I voted Civil Warrior but it was a dead split between him and Miles. Both are characters with so much potential that just miss the mark. Miles especially could have awesome invisibility and paralyze mechanics, as well as being enhanced when afflicted with shock (I just played the Miles PlayStation game so I’ve got a lot of ideas). I wouldn’t be surprised to see him in an overhaul soon
  • fenchchipsfenchchips Posts: 10
    Iron Man
    I want og daredevil the most
  • AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 146
    Why not cyclops?
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Venompool!
  • AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 146
    Cassy said:

Venompool!

Would be nice!

So many champs to be reworked... I wonder why nobody cared they are so outdated.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    War Machine
    War machine needs tweaking.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Miles Morales SM
    My man put beast instead of doctor strange
  • Iron Man
    Cassy said:

Venompool!

I would put him in the poll, but there are limits to how many I can include. He definitely needs it.
  • sudeep9680sudeep9680 Posts: 194
    Miles Morales SM
    Spiderman miles morales
    The buffs or power
    Invisibility
    Venom sting update
    Venom blast
    Electric absorbing
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Doctor Strange
  • DespacitoDespacito Posts: 24
    Agent Venom really needs a buff, he's the textbook definition of a champion that has become outdated.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Superior Iron Man

With the whole new buffing routine starting in February with YJ, Kingpin, Moleman, and Terrax by Kabam, I wanted to know who you thought needs a buff more

He was my first 6* so naturally, I'd love to be able to use him to actually clear content
  • WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    edited January 2021
    Beast
    Beast cause he was my first 6 star lol, Howard is my 2nd choice cause he was my 2nd 6 star lol
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Beast
    Beast could be interesting, and you missed dpxf
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Iron Fist
    I will ask one question,
    Why not Ant-man for buff? he has no damage.
    Most people will say Ghost synergy, but he still sucks with that.
    I just want him buff like Luke or something.
    I am not asking for god tier buff.
    Give him
    -exhaustion like Luke cage
    -Petrify
    -increase poison damage
    -fury after sp3
    Pick any two and he will be good champion.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Uhm....Cyclops.
  • SliceandDiceSliceandDice Posts: 63
    Miles Morales SM
    Where is Karnak??
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    edited January 2021
    Groot

I wish they’d use this arm-branch attack from GOTG for like his sp3. Along with his happy face afterwards. Would be so savage and cute.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Howard the Duck
    With both Beast and Howard as awakened 6*’s, either would be great.

But...take a break on the mutant train for a bit. We’ve had Mags and Colossus buffs and a parade of new mutant champs the past year.

Tech suffers as a class below the top 3-4 and Howard has received so little love since his introduction. He’s not useful and with one exception his synergies do next to nothing for him. It feels as if he was actually designed to be a meme.

I’d put a plug in for Iron Fist too—he’s been lapped so many times in this game it’s depressing. I’d hope for him to get a full rework and maybe make the DDHK/Cage/IF team a solid Trinity.

If I could pick a third candidate, no doubt it would be Groot—but he’s so easy to fight with any mystic I’d hate to take that aspect out of the game. It’s helpful to remember that buffing champs may also make them painful defenders rather than great attackers.

Dr. Zola
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Superior Iron Man
    The potential
  • AzdfsAzdfs Posts: 65
    Miles Morales SM
    Morales mainly because of his hype thanks to the new game. Plus we also need a beyond god tier science spider man.