**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most Skilled MCOC YouTube Content Creator

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

BertMCOC

The guy who literally doesnt know how to parry. Clearly he puts munash in his place.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    I've been following Munash recently and he is crazy good !
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Swedeah and MSD
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Swedeah. MSD, HappyMcMuffins, Munash take my top 4
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

Vega is a very skilled MCOC YouTuber. He’s got some really nice vids and he’s overall a really nice guy! I’ve been talking to him about the ways of how to use HB and he’s been looking at his placement in tier list

@Xmas-Monke
    Eh he's skilled but far from the best. I'm actually facing him and Kam in the Incursions prime tournament. Hyped for that. Either way, I view Swedeah and MSD as the most skilled of all of them.
    Oh yeah, forgot to add. Even though Swedeah and MSD are the best, SGT Bourne has to be the best of all of em ;)

Vega is a very skilled MCOC YouTuber. He’s got some really nice vids and he’s overall a really nice guy! I’ve been talking to him about the ways of how to use HB and he’s been looking at his placement in tier list

@Xmas-Monke
    Eh he's skilled but far from the best. I'm actually facing him and Kam in the Incursions prime tournament. Hyped for that. Either way, I view Swedeah and MSD as the most skilled of all of them.
    He's working on learning many different characters rather than focusing on a single one (Ie. Someone Quaking everything in the game). I view skill as in beating content and using multiple characters very well, it may be different for others tho
    @Xmas-Monke
    Swedeah and MSD do use different characters in different parts of the game. In fact, they go above and beyond in this aspect. Neither of which Quake everything, and both have every piece of content completed.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

BertMCOC

The guy who literally doesnt know how to parry. Clearly he puts munash in his place.
    He can parry AT LEAST 1/3 of the time and sometimes accidentally intercepts. He is god player.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

@Xmas-Monke
    Meh i faced swedeah and msd in the first incursions tourny and we smoked them
  • yourfatheryourfather Posts: 53
    no one can defeat mvincible
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★
    I'd say Swedeah is the most skilled from what I've seen.
    Jason Voorhees makes the best Champion how-to-use guides.
    Seatin makes the best quest clearing guides (used his videos all through Act 5 and 6.1) and in general is the most entertaining to watch.
  • Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 118
    seatin
    lagacy
    rich
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Someone used
    Groot and kamala chan to solo Grandmaster
    Sweadah>>>>
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Munash MSD and swedah
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    SGT Bourne
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Unofficial karate mike

Edit: Kabam, not karate
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Swedeah.
  • Gardener said:

Tiger360 said:

Unio77 said:

I would say seatin but then that would be a bad joke.

Edit: sorry to do you like that. No bad feelings

Not sure why seatin gets hate, he’s a pretty good player at least imo
    Ya he's above average but compared to some of the other youtubers , he doesnt play so good
    He's usually one of the first to try content and he goes in blind a lot as well so much of his gameplay looks worse.
    Going in blind is my problem. Reading nodes is for try hards.

Tbf he’s in a P1 alliance, and there’s plenty of people with massive rosters, they wouldn’t keep him around if he was ruining their AW.

Like him or loathe him KT1 has to be up there, consistently in the top 5 AW and he’s not the guy chucked on back up and given path 3 ‘cause he’s not trusted anywhere else.
  • DragonfireXDragonfireX Posts: 7
    KT1 guy destroys content like it’s nothing.