**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

attack war on another device ...

good afternoon, my phone fell into the water today. : /, if i attack the war with another cell phone, am i at risk of banning?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    you'll be fine
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    If you mean use another phone, then no

• I'm a little scared, (sorry for the bad English)
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    No, you won’t get banned. It’s okay to get on your account from other devices.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Sorry your phone fell into the water though.

I'm a little scared, (sorry for the bad English)

don't apologize for your English, especially since it's quite good.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    bad English?

It’s actually pretty good English. There’s a lot worse on here.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    I drop my phone in the toilet all the time
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Luckily, I have never dropped anything important into the toilet.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    CGR2020 said:

Word of Advice: Never take your phone into the bathroom. Otherwise, stuff like this happens.

Many ally folks play AQ/AW in the bathroom during their job hours. Poop time is equivalent to nodes down

Wubbie075 said:

Luckily, I have never dropped anything important into the toilet.

Regular bowel movements are very important so I hope that is not true.
    they did say important
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    I hope you dropped your phone in AFTER you flushed, not before.

• Hello I need help, my account was banned, but the game all the time gave me disconnection errors, where can I write to get support.

an apology for my english
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    FatalFury said:

Hello I need help, my account was banned, but the game all the time gave me disconnection errors, where can I write to get support.

banned or connection error ?? that 2 different problems.

banned = you can get in to your game and the message about you have been banned appear.
    connection error = you almost get in to game but there is a red wifi / signal error icon on right side of your screen.
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175

good afternoon, my phone fell into the water today. : /, if i attack the war with another cell phone, am i at risk of banning?

if your another never play mcoc or ever played mcoc but long time ago... it's safe.
  • Vuska said:

FatalFury said:

Hello I need help, my account was banned, but the game all the time gave me disconnection errors, where can I write to get support.

banned or connection error ?? that 2 different problems.

banned = you can get in to your game and the message about you have been banned appear.
    connection error = you almost get in to game but there is a red wifi / signal error icon on right side of your screen.
    since the last update I suffer disconnections,

and now that I wanted to enter alliance quest I got a message that my account was suspended 168 hours, when it is not my fault that the game has connection problems

first I have problems that in each fight it was disconnected and now I have the problem of account suspended, I think it is unfair

Excuse me, my English is not good enough.