**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Apocalypse tips?

ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
Who are the best mutants to use as horsemen?

Comments

• ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★

Would rank 5 any
    Anyone?
    Both unawakened but I’d like to r5 both really
    Faseeh said:

Shaqatac said:

Both unawakened but I’d like to r5 both really

Where u at in content?
    6.3 want to finish variant 6 chapter 3 100% other two chapters done

Want to do v5 chapter 2and 3 100%
    ^
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Storm becomes a Heavy Spam Champion using Shocks which not a ton of Champions are Immune to, Archangle becomes an even bigger Heavy Spam Champion and clears just as much Content as he did before though Immunity Matches still screw him, Wolverine I've been playing around with at a Rank 1 5 Star and good lord he's Horrifiying (with the right team) though of course he can't do much in Bleed Immune Matches besides be Unkillable with that Regen.

If you ever get Colossus he's another great option, his Heavy Attack Stun Purify activates the Horsemen Unblockable Passive so he can quickly intercept after a Heavy to get more use out of the Mega Fury.

Storm becomes a Heavy Spam Champion using Shocks which not a ton of Champions are Immune to, Archangle becomes an even bigger Heavy Spam Champion and clears just as much Content as he did before though Immunity Matches still screw him, Wolverine I've been playing around with at a Rank 1 5 Star and good lord he's Horrifiying (with the right team) though of course he can't do much in Bleed Immune Matches besides be Unkillable with that Regen.

If you ever get Colossus he's another great option, his Heavy Attack Stun Purify activates the Horsemen Unblockable Passive so he can quickly intercept after a Heavy to get more use out of the Mega Fury.

U are saying wolverine is good?
    Which team do u take
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Wolverine is really good with the horseman ability. One good team I’ve seen is wolverine, professor x, white magneto, apocalypse, and cable. Archangel is also a beast with the apocalypse synergy. Storm has some of the highest damage potential from shocks in the game with horseman too.
    Thanks alot for the help
    Shaqatac said:

Which team do u take
    Wolverine
    Professor X
    Omega Red
    Apocalypse
    *Magneto or Mr Sinister/Cable (*depending on if there's an Early Mutant on the Path)

Shaqatac said:

Which team do u take
    Wolverine
    Professor X
    Omega Red
    Apocalypse
    *Magneto or Mr Sinister/Cable (*depending on if there's an Early Mutant on the Path)
    Actually a quite well rounded team.
    Wolverine for Extreme Damage+Survivability, deals with many simple fights and Bosses.
    Professor X has Miss Counter and Power Control as well Reversed Controls Immunity, all his Unique Synergies boost the Entire Team.
    Omega Red has the Damage Reflect Counter, as well Unavoidable Damage for Bleed Immune Match Ups.
    Apocalypse has the Evade Counter and Stun Immunity as well Stun into Block, controls problem fights well with his Massive Weakness and Concussion.
    Magneto deals with Tech Matchups and any Metal Bleed Immunes with ease.
    Mr Sinister/Cable give Apocalypse 4 Charges on his First Fight which is nice if there isn't a Mutant somewhere on the Path early, also Cable has the Insane Heavy Spam Degen Stacks that only Robots are Immune to.

Shaqatac said:

Which team do u take
    Wolverine
    Professor X
    Omega Red
    Apocalypse
    Actually a quite well rounded team.
    Wolverine for Extreme Damage+Survivability, deals with many simple fights and Bosses.
    Professor X has Miss Counter and Power Control as well Reversed Controls Immunity, all his Unique Synergies boost the Entire Team.
    Omega Red has the Damage Reflect Counter, as well Unavoidable Damage for Bleed Immune Match Ups.
    Apocalypse has the Evade Counter and Stun Immunity as well Stun into Block, controls problem fights well with his Massive Weakness and Concussion.
    Magneto deals with Tech Matchups and any Metal Bleed Immunes with ease.
    Mr Sinister/Cable give Apocalypse 4 Charges on his First Fight which is nice if there isn't a Mutant somewhere on the Path early, also Cable has the Insane Heavy Spam Degen Stacks that only Robots are Immune to.
    Thanks I’ll start ranking these up soon, only have white Magneto 6* tho and no 5* Prof x only 4*

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    storm px and Emma do damage
  • rank 5 that wolverine
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    This is an exceptionally hard choice! AA is an incredible R5, but Wolvie as a horseman is a totally different champ. Wolvie is capable of clearing full paths by himself in Act 6 and Act 7 as a horseman, AA can do a whole lot but will probably need some heals to do the same.

You should R5 both AA and Wolvie, but if I had to choose one for you right now I'd pick AA. Reason being, AA is great even without his ability (which is an incredible ability though, FYI) whereas Wolvie really does need the regen to be top tier imo.