**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cursed champions

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
A funny thing keeps happenning to me: whenever I play certain champions (like Sorcerer Supreme), I mess up the fights incredibly. It feels like I cant parry, special intercept, dex. Simply anything that requires a tiny bit of skill is unsuccessful.

Tell me who are your champs who are great, but you always manage to mess up while playing them (of course provided that you have any)

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Magneto. It's easy until you miss a parry, and I always get thrown off and it goes off the rails
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Quake and literally anyone when I’m at low health during a stressful fight
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    My venom:- let me introduce myself
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Taskmaster i just struggle to get the Exploit Charges faster without it all resetting
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Sunspot. until i go ultra instinct and complete rest of the quest under 20%. That perfect block comes really handy then
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Zura_1 said:

Ghost

Exactly. I was pretty good playing with Ghost, back when I didn't know how to use her properly, and wasn't using her to her full potential. Now that I do know what she's capable of, and use the best rotations/strategies, I manage to somehow loss 25-50% health each fight.
    Smh.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Warlock. I just have SUCH a hard time landing first time parries with him god knows why. I see everyone mentioning Aegon, but I have a much harder time playing G2099, again, god knows why
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★

You may need to read the champs abilities better. No where it says he has extra stun duration, but his perfect block grants extra duration

I always thought parry duration increases with perfect block chance, not when you get an actual perfect block. Otherwise you couldn’t reliably 7 combo with morningstar at 4+ souls, but yet she always has that additional duration. Is mags not the same?
  • Light7Light7 Posts: 203
    For me it's corvus . Little bit wierd but I'm a very good play at corvus but sometimes I make very silly mistakes😂😂😂
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    g2099. Not even when she's charged. On the first fight I always manage to get smacked up
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme, Not because of the instincts but the game lags alot on my phone when i play champions with heavy graphics such as Sorcerer or Proffesor X etc.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Cosmic Ghost Rider. I am usually on KM boss killing duties since I'm the only one in my BG with an R3, but I always seem to mess up and end the fight sub-15% health. I always win, but always, ALWAYS messy.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Morningstar... :(
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
    Hyperion. Every time I miss one thing, and he goes down like a squishy meatball.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Tigra, but I'm steadily learning the right way.

Also Sunspot because I run out of Solar Charges one way or another so that's dumb (from me). Definitely gotta adapt playstyle to regain more of them.