**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Character changes (minor)

Awhole back mentioned that venom should be evade rpoff against spideys. And you giys adressed it and it was awesome of you. But i couldnt help notice many champs in this game should be evade proof from spideys you ignored. Agent venom venom the duck symbiote supreme superior iron man( technically superior iron man should be resistant to most elements such as lightening ect. btw thats actually comic lore too) are all symbiotes and symbiote based champs on this game. Spider sense does NOT work against symbiotes. It literally spiderman comic lore. Im just adressing it because i think it should be changed accordingly. It would correct the comic lore and also improve many champs by not doing much to them. Sorry its just the comic nerd in me and i gotta call it out. Also why do none of the visions phase??? Many champs do on this game. Why not vision? Slide back and hold for a sec to phase an alloted time or something. I mean come on man. Its vision. Its what he does. Also i find it weird yall have dormamou and mephisto both not at least fire resistant. We are talkin about a devil amd a demon yall. Lol. And last but not least. Even though i dont even have him. Unstoppable colossus is one of the most powerful characters ever made in the comics. And hes a total chump in this game. Dude gathers so much foward momentum he rips holes through space time guys. Hes a freakin beast in the comics and yall made him bottom of the barrel. I feel that should be adressed too. IjS dudes. IjS

Comments

• Mars_UltorMars_Ultor Posts: 159
    For the record, Each champion being level with their lore power level would not necessarily be bad. After all, i always hate that Iron Man is trash in a game about Marvel. He's almost the face of the MCU, but in this game? Not so much. Meanwhile the best champ is a villain from one movie so far. And she wasn't even the best villain, seeing as (I think) They're going to make her a good guy.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

For the record, Each champion being level with their lore power level would not necessarily be bad. After all, i always hate that Iron Man is trash in a game about Marvel. He's almost the face of the MCU, but in this game? Not so much. Meanwhile the best champ is a villain from one movie so far. And she wasn't even the best villain, seeing as (I think) They're going to make her a good guy.

What about QUAKE
  • Mars_UltorMars_Ultor Posts: 159
    Gardener said:

What about QUAKE
    The thing about each champion being spontaneously balanced with their comic book self is that other champions would go way up, while others way down. So quake would become irrelevant, and some other champion would become the new quake.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    If everyone was comic accurate Immortal Hulk would have a massive permanent regen, and infinite Immortality with no cooldown. It just doesn't work.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★

Awhole back mentioned that venom should be evade rpoff against spideys. And you giys adressed it and it was awesome of you. But i couldnt help notice many champs in this game should be evade proof from spideys you ignored. Agent venom venom the duck symbiote supreme superior iron man( technically superior iron man should be resistant to most elements such as lightening ect. btw thats actually comic lore too) are all symbiotes and symbiote based champs on this game. Spider sense does NOT work against symbiotes. It literally spiderman comic lore. Im just adressing it because i think it should be changed accordingly. It would correct the comic lore and also improve many champs by not doing much to them. Sorry its just the comic nerd in me and i gotta call it out. Also why do none of the visions phase??? Many champs do on this game. Why not vision? Slide back and hold for a sec to phase an alloted time or something. I mean come on man. Its vision. Its what he does. Also i find it weird yall have dormamou and mephisto both not at least fire resistant. We are talkin about a devil amd a demon yall. Lol. And last but not least. Even though i dont even have him. Unstoppable colossus is one of the most powerful characters ever made in the comics. And hes a total chump in this game. Dude gathers so much foward momentum he rips holes through space time guys. Hes a freakin beast in the comics and yall made him bottom of the barrel. I feel that should be adressed too. IjS dudes. IjS

Don't forget that Dr Strange's cape should auto block too.