**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Better Slow champion

Who is better: She Hulk / Stealthy in your opinion?

Better Slow champion 76 votes

She Hulk
72%
danielmathAlfa_PigeonWorld EaterYoMovesWorknprogressWarlord5386CupidZsirhcZTexas_11RockyshockySharperthanyouDenzel116Honaway_23Mattstafari-sixate-EtjamaNo_oneukKRANꓘBlackshadow0203Hera1d_of_Ga1actus 55 votes
Stealth Suit Spidey
27%
FrostyTerratafreMazraGarrettNKyusushuiBonzodavidGhostOfYostTheLegionMasterJragonMaster170CrcrcrcWill3808Thebombsquad1RiptideRowdyFBIXD4LiFeZura_1Negative_100magnus_xixSilver_Goose 21 votes

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    She Hulk
    Main thing is that She-Hulk's slow is easier to access
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    She Hulk
    Spidey has to do a full combo to get slow on, which can lead to an evade counter. He also sacrifices a lot of damage.

Both of them can slow science champs which is important.

She hulk one heavy the fight is controlled regardless of the situation , especially something like mix master . Stealth would have to get all the way to his SP2.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    She Hulk
    In addition to what everyone has said, She-Hulk can also interrupt unstoppable effects.
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    edited January 2021
    She Hulk

In addition to what everyone has said, She-Hulk can also interrupt unstoppable effects.

True...
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    She hulk fer sher. I can solo thing with my 5* r1 she hulk, but I somehow always get trapped in the corner with thing throwing his heavies when I use stealthy