Champion Spotlight - Hulk (Immortal)

1235»

Comments

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,396 ★★★★
    This ^^^^^
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    Is there something wrong with Hulks heavy? I keep trying to chain two heavys together during his sp2s stun, while the defenders back against the wall, but the distance he gets pushed back seems pretty inconsistent or at the very least unnecessary extreme. I keep thinking I have it down because it is possible, but I’m not sure what’s enabling me to do it?

I thought waiting to use the 1st heavy after they’ve fully reset positions from his sp2 was key, but it still doesn't consistently work everywhere? Why be so restrictive? :(
  • dmadge11dmadge11 Posts: 27
    I think Immoral hulk is the only champ that is worse when awoken. His random stun is so short you can’t react to it besides finishing your combo. If this happens in alliance war and the defender has any points in limber instead of just finishing your combo they shrug off the random stun so quickly that you get parried. It’s ridiculous that a sig ability is this bad it makes hitting your opponent a major risk. @Kabam Miike can someone look at this because it makes the character even worse when duped it’s the worst ability in the game. Combine that with his already major flaws and it’s so disappointing. I would rather them not even give him this ability when above 25% gamma radiation and come up with something better like literally any other ability.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    dmadge11 said:

I think Immoral hulk is the only champ that is worse when awoken. His random stun is so short you can’t react to it besides finishing your combo. If this happens in alliance war and the defender has any points in limber instead of just finishing your combo they shrug off the random stun so quickly that you get parried. It’s ridiculous that a sig ability is this bad it makes hitting your opponent a major risk. @Kabam Miike can someone look at this because it makes the character even worse when duped it’s the worst ability in the game. Combine that with his already major flaws and it’s so disappointing. I would rather them not even give him this ability when above 25% gamma radiation and come up with something better like literally any other ability.

It's very helpful if you get the stun on your second medium attack, because it allows you to start another combo.
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 199
    This Hulk Immortal (who has nothing immortal), will probably gain an adjustment after 3 months of release, by the Reviews I saw, he has great potential, but his mechanics are very flawed, champion without sustainability, Rage o time is very short, if it increased by 1 second it would help a lot, in AW it is very risky to use, Assassin proficiency, can make the Hulk lose immortality and his synergies are very weak.
    Kabam when you are going to make a Hulk that will be used a lot in content, the Red Hulk and She Hulk are excellent, but they are another type of Hulk.