**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The "DEFINITELY NECESSARY" needed updates

I'll make it quick and easy;
1. Put the special attack on the attack side of the screen not the defence.
2. Get rid of the AQ timer and let us do another once all starters have got to the end.
2a. Also in AQ let other members revive team mates.
3. Some form of solo duel tournament.
4.More ISO there just isn't enuf.
5. The ability to gain more T4 and t5 basic catalyst and T1 and 2 alpha catalysts.
6. Let us sell 5 star heroes again. It's a way to gain ISO and possibly make them worth the high grade upgrade material.
7. A faster skirmish war that is 4 on 4 and PvsP, not AI defence. This wud be amazing actually testing skill against skill.

Enjoy tell me your thoughts the only way it gets heard is number.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    1. No, why would you want to change the special attack button?
    2. NO, then glory would be harder to get for alliances who don't play 24/7
    2a. No, Kabam would lose money and people wouldn't buy their own revives
    3. Yes please
    4. Also yes
    5. We get them fast enough IMO
    6. No. Stop.
    7. That would be cool.
  • Maddestmax82Maddestmax82 Posts: 24
    2. Raise the amounts of glory so that doesn't happen, and throw in some lower tier rewards as heroes, 3 and 4 star even, another way to collect and dupe.
    And the special attack button drives me crazy, sometimes I'm hitting it and I just block. Even get rid of the button and make it an action like swipe up or down or both and then we cud choose which special we use up for SP1 down for sp2 and a button for sp3 as that can't be blocked so timing not as important.
  • 1. Put the special attack on the attack side of the screen not the defence.
    Hold on while I undo 100s of hours worth of muscle memory.

2. Get rid of the AQ timer and let us do another once all starters have got to the end.
    This would be ok as long as there is a maximum of 5 aq maps per week so you don’t get alliances forcing people to try and run 7 days worth of AQ in 5
    That’s an interesting idea

I’d like to see something like the summoner showdown implemented

ISO is a massive issue, I’ll give you that.

5. The ability to gain more T4 and t5 basic catalyst and T1 and 2 alpha catalysts.
    T2A and T1A are the only real catalyst choke points.

6. Let us sell 5 star heroes again. It's a way to gain ISO and possibly make them worth the high grade upgrade material.
    Why on earth would you sell champions. If anything selling champions should be removed from 4,3,2,1* all together.

7. A faster skirmish war that is 4 on 4 and PvsP, not AI defence. This wud be amazing actually testing skill against skill.
    Game mechanics and style of the game don’t and would never make this work. I also like AW
    2. If the AQ had the ability to restart hey cud drop to 3 days of the week, then more time for a new tournaments.
    6. Isn't this Just basic freedom of choice, I level up for events, and then sell for iso U get heaps for a ranked and levelled 4*.
    7. Well still 4 on 4 and players have to be online, and yeah make it similar to summoner showdown, let the players pick there 1 defender each let them pick from a list of reasonable nodes, make the skirmish 30 minutes each battle only a minute points for damage dealt, kills, defends. But add the ability to revive both your defenders, but once Ur attackers r dead there is no heals or revives.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

Enjoy tell me your thoughts the only way it gets heard is number.

These don't fall into the category of "definitely necessary". More like "I've got some crazy ideas that won't work".
  • 2. If the AQ had the ability to restart hey cud drop to 3 days of the week, then more time for a new tournaments.
    6. Isn't this Just basic freedom of choice, I level up for events, and then sell for iso U get heaps for a ranked and levelled 4*.
    7. Well still 4 on 4 and players have to be online, and yeah make it similar to summoner showdown, let the players pick there 1 defender each let them pick from a list of reasonable nodes, make the skirmish 30 minutes each battle only a minute points for damage dealt, kills, defends. But add the ability to revive both your defenders, but once Ur attackers r dead there is no heals or revives.

Why are you replying to your own ideas? Also your thoughts on ISO make me chuckle
  • Zan0 said:

You what? That's probably the craziest thing I've heard
    Didn’t you know the 2 or 3 ISO bricks and 1k gold you get for selling a 4* far exceed the 5* shards and 24 ISO bricks you get for duping them?

It’s definitely up there with dumb comment of the day, but we haven’t had a let me sell champions thread for a while
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    And here I was thinking this would be a "fix the game" thread. Lol
  • Dude_ZeroDude_Zero Posts: 73

==============
    1. That would be incredibly confusing. No.
    2. I think it would be better if there was no in AQ timer or limit to how much energy they could move, just the master one for the week, which allows alliances a chance to complete as many quests as possible within the week.
    3. This could be problematic. What if someone accidentally revives the wrong alliance member during a critical battle?
    4. There’s plenty of ISO to be had. It all depends how far into the main story quest you are, and the monthly event quests award a decent amount. You also get tons from duping 4-6 star champions.
    5. If you find you’re in an alliance that for whatever reason can’t get many higher rank catalysts, look for one that does and join them. As for the alphas I do agree with their scarcity up to a point.
    6. Five star champs are too darn essential to just sell them. It can take a long time to earn enough shards or score high enough in arenas to get the latest 5 star champ. Why would you just sell it and make all the work you put into grabbing them go to waste?
    7. It would not work, if only because of the lag. Even if kabam could ensure smooth gameplay, there would have to be a timer, and have it so whoever has the least amount of health when the timer runs out lose. Otherwise, fights would be boring (waiting for people to dash towards you so you could parry, etc.)