**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Do you think the new featured is worth ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I personally prefer the previous one according to god tier champs ratio .

What are your thoughts ? Are you willing to go all in for CGR ?

Do you think the new featured is worth ? 107 votes

YES
49%
MasterSmokeTendersquadBENJI830phillgreenHenrytfu_41Destroyer123WarBros23BrokenRasiloverGrootman1294RockyshockyIvarTheBonelessHonaway_23MattstafariDeaconBlackshadow0203DonDudu2809GraewoodLeathersmw2017Astounds 53 votes
NO
50%
GamerAlfa_PigeonSpity68zuffyjdrum663Gigantor13MagrailothosnameplasWsm10Monk1Antimoniter233Ackbar67AdvLmaoScopeotoe987Raichu626Gustavo20mbraceColonaut123NapaHero 54 votes
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    NO
    I don't think it's worth it at the moment. maybe after the buffs it will be though.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    NO
    Other than the actual featured champs, everyone else is meh. Not too many champs to get overly excited about
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    NO
    Im not willing to devote all my shards just to get CGR. Id rather hunt Kali and Tigra.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    YES
    I meant no. Only 3 champs I want in it
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    If the next month buff is good then this feature definity will be yes
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    slacker said:

If the next month buff is good then this feature definity will be yes

Most are tune ups .. except YJ ..
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    NO
    I opened one up hoping for an Apocalypse.

In hindsight, since I am primarily only interested in the mutants in the crystal, I will probably just wait for Apocalypse to enter the basic pool and then just open Dual class crystals.
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    edited January 2021
    YES
    I’m only after apocalypse and spiderham now but. Ehhh I’m pretty advanced so they all seem worth it cause I didn’t pop basics hardly ever
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    YES
    Got three crystals and pulled blade, blade, iHulk
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,343 ★★★★★
    NO
    Rebark said:

I hope the Terrax buff is good for you, mate.

I pulled both Mole Man and Yellowjacket, so here's hoping...
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,829 ★★★★★
    I mainly need just apocalypse but i can just wait 2 weeks and go for him in the dual crystals
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    YES
    My roster is pretty decent at this point. So I'm essentially hunting for CGR, Apoc and Ham. Wouldn't mind some sig levels on some of the other champs in there so I'm just dumping into it til I get what I want.
  • ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★
    YES
    I say yes tbh, cgr, apocalypse, spider ham, ibom, and collosus are all amazing, sentinel, gamora, p99, Morningstar are all decent, and then terrax, mole man and Yellowjacket are getting buffed
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    YES
    Not as good as the last featured, but I’m not stopping til I get Apocalypse. Got IHulk, the other two science featured would be nice too
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    YES
    It’s worth it for big daddy sentinel
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    edited January 2021
    NO
    Not worth it from what I pulled, Terrax and IHulk.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    YES
    Opened 5 and got cgr and apoc. So yeah, it is worth it based on my n=1 experience.

If I opened the same amount and replaced the above with two goober champs, then clearly it was a waste of shards and not worth anyones time.
  • LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    NO
    Eh, if you ask me I'd say going for champs who'll inevitably be added to the basic pool is never worth the extra 5,000 shards.

Unless you're going for Wolverine, then it's fair game, but don't be surprised if you're disappointed.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    The votes are pretty tight ..almost equal