**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Get in, Summoners! We’re going shopping! [UPDATED - Jan. 6, 2021]

Comments

• BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    To get 10% T5CC crystal.. we need to collect 80 Legendary stamps.. But we get to redeem 60 stamps only for legendary rewards..

Can we get to use/redeem 20 stamps for any other rewards?
  • BenjaSDBenjaSD Posts: 32
    Was the master level on the arcade event supposed to be this hard? Im asking because the difference between the power on the boss against the other nodes
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Haji_Saab said:

Can you use the tokens form 1st two weeks in the weeks 3 and 4?

I haven't seen this clarified anywhere. Lots of people will be angry / unhappy if they find that they just lost 6 tokens if the token do not transfer.

Yes...this is important to know. So we can have both prizes of legendary and epic difficult @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Djin said:

If I collect extra stamps will they count for the next set of objectives?

Can any admin or mod clarify some doubts?
    You made it complicated and not answering the questions.
  • Odinson9Odinson9 Posts: 115
    Moot4Life said:

Deepworld said:

So if we choose both shard sets and use all the tokens, we can get over 10k 6* shards in one month? This is a step in the right direction Kabam, hats off to you guys.

Actually 9k
    Actually 9.8k
    800 from running the side event, 9k from the objectives
    But I suppose if you do the shard focused side event you can get over 10k but you would miss out on the t5cc
    Actually 11.8k because we will have enough to do the second half of epic if you do the math
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Never mind
  • rhomairama4rhomairama4 Posts: 2
    Very Boring

Meh Reward
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    i already used all my 8 tickets or token on the highest difficulty Legendary and i chose the mutant arcade the one giving out 3 stamps. will do so up until i get to 80 stamps to collect the 10% t5cc and then analyze whats the best course of action.
  • BarlinBarlin Posts: 6
    So if i earn 80 stamps or 90 even In legendary does that mean those stamps are just wasted after i spend the first 60?. Other then the 10%t5cc of course. Or can i still get sone epic rewards? So for example do i have to choose between 10%t5cc or 5*fh and 5*awakening? Or can i get both?
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    edited January 2021
    BenjaSD said:

Was the master level on the arcade event supposed to be this hard? Im asking because the difference between the power on the boss against the other nodes

I'm finding it hard as well, I have only 4/40 4 stars, and it's really hard for me...
    Cant kabam change the difficulty a slight tad?
  • rhomairama4rhomairama4 Posts: 2
    waited two weeks for meh reward
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Well I did mutant Legendary difficulty 8 times but it wasn't enjoyable. It was kinda stressful lol. I better prefer November gamma stuff.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Quest is easy and fun.. however I have one question..

Stamps...

I know what they are for but..is there any plan to open some kind of deals where to you can buy something for collected stamps at the end of the event? Or these will just expire..?
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    solmyrair said:

Quest is easy and fun.. however I have one question..

Stamps...

I know what they are for but..is there any plan to open some kind of deals where to you can buy something for collected stamps at the end of the event? Or these will just expire..?

they just expire, sad enough
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    So we can get 7k 6 shards from this event?
  • HoliolioHoliolio Posts: 24
    I completed epic level mutant showdown and only received one ticket. Am I reading things wrong or is this another glitch?
  • HoliolioHoliolio Posts: 24
    Never mind. I got itchy. I saw the ticket and thought I was done with the quest. SMH
  • BuffalaxBuffalax Posts: 106
    Will the second phase objectives also require 15 stamps each?

I’m wondering if we can get a total of 5 milestones if we do nothing but the mutant arcade.

Weeks 1&2
    16 tokens
    11 Legendary+5Epic
    gives 2 L (33 stamps) and 1 E (15 stamps) milestone

Weeks 3&4
    16 tokens
    16 Legendary
    Gives 2L (48 stamps)
    Plus T5CC (33+48=81 stamps)

Can anybody confirm or am I looking at something wrong?
  • Big thumbs down for this side quest, having to read this post several times to get a grip on how best to approach it. The repetitiveness of the same string of fights is also a bit of a drag
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Buffalax said:

Will the second phase objectives also require 15 stamps each?

I’m wondering if we can get a total of 5 milestones if we do nothing but the mutant arcade.

Weeks 1&2
    16 tokens
    11 Legendary+5Epic
    gives 2 L (33 stamps) and 1 E (15 stamps) milestone

Weeks 3&4
    16 tokens
    16 Legendary
    Gives 2L (48 stamps)
    Plus T5CC (33+48=81 stamps)

Can anybody confirm or am I looking at something wrong?

Your math is right. Your plan is a tad wrong.

First cycle: 10 legendary runs for 30 stamps. Save 6 tokens.

Second cycle: 17 legendary runs and 5 epic runs.

This gets all 4 legendary rewards, the t5cc for cavalier, and the first epic reward (2000 6-star shards).

Edit: they’ve declined to confirm whether objectives remain at 15/30 stamps. If that changes, this whole thing is blown.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I ran this quest 5 times today. I’m happy with the rewards from the stamp card, but I would much rather the stamps be skipped. Make the rewards part of the quest. You could either repeat the choice from the Storm/SS month or do 2 paths and put them on the map (shard path and catalyst path).

Also, it sucks that the rewards are split for the quest that’s twice as hard, not that the nominal rewards for each individual pass do much anyway.
  • BuffalaxBuffalax Posts: 106
    Yeah, I posted that before I realized the rewards for weeks 3&4 aren’t determined by whether you did 1&2 for that side. Epic is definitely better on the second half.

Do we know for sure that the tokens carry over from week 2-3? That’s my only other hang up.
  • NerekNerek Posts: 9
    How many stamps is possible to get from the first 8 tokens?
    Reason I’m asking is that I’ve seen a player with the “Mallrat Mutant” title and I thought that required 64 stamps?
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 186
    Nerek said:

How many stamps is possible to get from the first 8 tokens?
    Reason I’m asking is that I’ve seen a player with the “Mallrat Mutant” title and I thought that required 64 stamps?

The Mallrat Mutant title is from the Arena Prize Card
  • Papa_SmurPapa_Smur Posts: 19
    So if we get a total of 32 coins and get 2 stamps for each path that’s a maximum of 64 stamps... So the reward for collecting 80 stamps is impossible
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    Papa_Smur said:

So if we get a total of 32 coins and get 2 stamps for each path that’s a maximum of 64 stamps... So the reward for collecting 80 stamps is impossible

You have to do some runs on the mutant one to get all 80. The mutant one gives 3 stamps per run instead of 2 because it has more fights.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Will the arcades change at all for weeks 3-4 or will they be the same?
  • BeatnutzBeatnutz Posts: 3
    When does the second set of 8 tokens drop? Should be today correct?