**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MCOC Quiz 2.0!

Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
Inspired by @Houdini484 and because I wanted to do absolutely nothing today, I've made my own version of an MCOC quiz!

The quiz is 50 questions long and mostly tests your immediate knowledge of the characters, so no peeking allowed! I was going to add more questions but I ultimately decided to focus the questions on the first half of the MCOC characters (alphabetically). If I made any mistakes, please put 'em in the comments below!

Good luck, and if you get more than half of them right, you should probably put the game down for a while and drink some water.

https://forms.gle/vNFcvv8HenciMqBQ6

Comments

• Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 170
    I got a 34/50
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
    Fun quiz. 26/50, but missed on some because of capitalization. Nice work @Notsavage19
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Woooohoooooo
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Fun quiz. Obviously had ones that were close calls and issues with the capitalization but what can you do

How did you miss that last one?
    I know right! It should have been correct 😤
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I got 32 but I'm giving myself 33 because of the "health" instead of "Health" thing. Great quiz, me gusta mucho.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Also what is acid burn? I have never seen it before, at least that I can think of.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Also what is acid burn? I have never seen it before, at least that I can think of.

Immortal Abomination has a mechanic called Acid Burn. It’s the red passive he places on an opponent when they have 10 poisons
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

It's a new form of direct damage from Immortal Abomination's kit. It's his big damage phase.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I put Plasma Buildup lol whoops.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    I typed the word "Health" then marked it wrong and said answer is "health"
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Please make more of these, it was fun
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Really fun! I got 22, so I have a life!
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Wow this is sad. I got a 26/50. I think that’s because I tend to only learn the champs I pull and not the other 3/4 of the pool
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Lol sorry the capitalization was kinda nitpicky–I forgot that they marked uncapitalized answers wrong.

If y'all liked this quiz, I'd be happy to make another one. I'm currently home for break with nothing to do...

Woooohoooooo

Lol, highest was a 45 ;)
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    35. Not bad.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

Pretty proud. Or embarrassed. Depends how you wanna look at it. Probably the latter. (It should actually be 42 due to Health not being capitalized as the answer.)
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    46. And two of those were because of bad question design (not capitalizing a word that didn't mention not capitalizing, and spacing on a word)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

but also uh

what

but also uh

what

I think extra spaces in the responses count, my bad
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Some highlights:

Lol, that last one was me. I did not recognize acid burn.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    I got 26 lmao. I second guessed myself so many times.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

should've been 42 but i capitalized all of them :|