**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why bad luck exists

My crystal luck always always always sucks. It took me eleven tries to get Iceman with the 20% featured crystal. I got 3000 6* shards in 62 GGCs. I'm surprised one of my MCOC crystals hasn't exploded and shattered my phone yet.

Still, hope springs eternal. Been saving up 5* shards for the featured crystal that debuted today. I'll open five and see what I get. Would be nice to get CGR, but I'll take Apocalypse or even Immor...

Uh. Okay. I'll take that. Holy $*#$. Maybe I should pop those Cavalier crystals from EQ today. Who knows, I could get more than one 5* ch-

Damn. I mean, its Vulture, but I'll take it from a free Cav. I was going to wait until the Black ISO store 6* featured reset, but screw that. Time to go now now now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HeK4K54wWY

I guess my luck hasn't been bad for five years. It's been late. Very, very late.

Good luck everyone especially those shooting for the new 5* featured crystals. And if the crystals don't go your way, just remember: your luck isn't bad. It's just late. It'll get here eventually. Might take until 2026, but its coming.

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    I thought this was gonna be an informative essay, but this good too. Good pulls!
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    DNA(hate you)3000.
    lol, that is insane luck. hopefully you can put them to good use
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    CONGRATS on the finally good luck, when there is bad luck there is eventually good and where there is good luck there is evantually bad.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    That's amazing! You should r5 iHulk
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    I suggest buying a lottery ticket. Or 5.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Gardener said:

CONGRATS on the finally good luck, when there is bad luck there is eventually good and where there is good luck there is evantually bad.

Also, you appreciate the good more when you've seen the bad. The best TVs don't just have the whitest whites, they also have the blackest blacks.

I'm assuming that after these pulls, the next 6* crystal I open will contain a jury summons.
    CGR2020 said:

DNA3000 said:

Gardener said:

Also, you appreciate the good more when you've seen the bad. The best TVs don't just have the whitest whites, they also have the blackest blacks.

I'm assuming that after these pulls, the next 6* crystal I open will contain a jury summons.
    *Lifts eyebrow* Jury..Summons?
    The letter that informs you that you've been chosen for a jury pool and you need to show up in court for jury selection. I'm not sure if this is different in different (US) states, but in my state it is referred to as the jury summons. Or as I like to call it, the "this %*#$ again" form.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo for your pulls. But my pulls have been at the dead end for so long.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,761 ★★★★★
    Awesome pulls man happy for you
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    What cav crystals?
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    H3t3r said:

What cav crystals?

I'm think the cav's from last side event?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,973 ★★★★★
    I probably spent around $700 on Apoc crystals. just a 4* Apoc. I opened 3 6* featured and no Apoc. I opened all 18 free Cavs for the sexennium crystals. No Apoc or any 5*'s or 6*'s. Bought epoch shards for around 10 or so more. 2 5*'s the rest 4 and 3*. No Apoc. Today I opened 4 featured 5* crystals and finally on the 4th one I pulled a 5* Apoc.

Just gotta realize that it's not always going to go the way you want. When it's time its time.

Congrats on the pulls. Pretty insane.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Congrats man!
    You are right. I say it all the time...
    Can't have good without the bad.
    Actually, I don't remember where I got them. I thought they dropped from EQ last month, but that's not right. I don't buy them (anymore) so they must have dropped from something, I just don't recall what.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Is that my man Robbie?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    give me some of that juice!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    bruh