**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

gifting rank rewards [Merged]

1235»

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Bendy said:

If there getting this from ggcs they could of had extra using main makes no sense to only open ggc when u could of had even more rewards if spent that money on the main and gift to ally for trades and still get back in return so seems odd for doing it on an alt

It is entirely possible that the people who spent $30K on gifting merely wanted to send themselves a ton of GGCs and such, so they used an alt account rather than trying to convince their ally members to match his or her spending. Maybe the player is in an ally that did not participate much in the event.

Anyway, there is no other way to buy yourself $30K of GGCs that I know of.

• Just for info, my line account is part of many recruiting groups, and I got 'unsolicited' requests from "mercs" looking to gift items from "farmed" accounts for cheap. I'd assume that some of these suspicious accounts are just that.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Still waiting, it's taking quite a while. Damn.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
    Yeah I was hoping to get all my gifting rewards before the new featured to open a 5th 5* feature, but doesn't look like that'll happen.. Weird because I got solo ones yesterday
  • haloless0haloless0 Posts: 59
    Hmmm... Still havent gotten my gifting rewards. Kabam should have scheduled them to all go out at the same time... Then people wouldnt have to question where their rewards are.
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    Anyone else still waiting for their solo rewards?
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Mike192 said:

Lets do some quick math here:

[DISCLAIMER I believe Kabam has done their due diligence and have thoroughly processed all info/accounts for this gifting event however I do believe there still could be a chance where Kabam has failed to fulfil their duties. This comment is simply to breakdown the GGC rewards]

Assuming #3 spent $30k on GGC, the math breaks down to 3000 GGC being traded/gifted. Based on the drop rates,

T5CC drop rate is 5.10% resulting in 153 pulls but lets be pessimistic and say its 120. 120x 2000 (T5CC amount) = 240k T5CC = 5.3 T5CC pulls. More than what the ranked rewards offer

6* shards drop rate is 9.5% resulting in 285 pulls but lets say its 250. 6* shards drop in 1.5k, 5k, 10k and 15k chunks. Lets take a middle point of 5k 6* shards which equals to 1.25M 6* shards - more than ranked rewards

6* Nexus drop rate is 0.5% resulting in 15 pulls but lets say thats 10 6* nexus crystals. Still more than ranked rewards

The GGC also have a better chance at 6* Thanos and Kang compared to last year. Additionally, we can safely say the person also probably opened over 5m 5* shards, 20-30 T2A and quite some 5* AG crystals.

Again, it makes little sense to do this via an alt account however if a person had been scammed in the previous years, it kinda makes sense for them to do this via alt accounts. Or it could completely be CC fraud, unit bot account or whatever else possible.

Yeah I mean it would be super easy to trade 30k worth of GGC lmao. Unless you have some of the top spenders in your alliance in the game then this task would be very very hard.
  • JohnyzeroJohnyzero Posts: 228
    Still nothing received on my end. What gives kabam?
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Yeah still no solo rewards for me.
  • I did not receive some rewards in the alliances
  • I need help me
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Badr35 said:

I did not receive some rewards in the alliances

Contact support, and don't necro old threads