**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for alliance

I have 3 looking for alliance, we want map 5 aq and could take or leave war. We have experience in war up until tier 4 or 5 at the highest.

Comments

• NaughtyneoNaughtyneo Posts: 63
    Sent you a req in game mate
  • As did I, all 3 of you, immediate space available
  • iSlayUiSlayU Posts: 301

Add me on line if interested/need more info.
    Line ID : islayu1
  • Jhill0524Jhill0524 Posts: 12
    Looking for 4 spots now instead of 3, last guy is 9.4k prestige
  • JtJ10JtJ10 Posts: 124
    Mate, we Just started but r building a proper good team fast. Aq555 optional aw. We use line and have a great atmosphere. U r all welcome. We r mainly uk but have a few from all over. Line I’d zeus1020

• P0esisP0esis Posts: 22
    Invites sent. Hope to see you all soon.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    We just started an alliance and only will be doing AQ.

Thebgj LINE ID

We’ll eventually be doing map 5 with a map 3 for T1 alphas

Laid back, AQ 100% when you can and the rest is up to you
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Bøm3 3 has space for you guys after season 5×5 aw g2 only during season could put all you in same bg hmu line id dl864
  • Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175
    You still looking Jhill0524?
    Contact me ig/online at sjd54515
  • PapdichaatPapdichaat Posts: 86
    edited January 2021
    Jhill0524 said:

I have 3 looking for alliance, we want map 5 aq and could take or leave war. We have experience in war up until tier 4 or 5 at the highest.

Hi mate, I sent you a friend request. Our alliance does 555 aq with 200mil+ scores
    Line is required for communication. We do 1 bg war at the moment but we focus on getting the best rewards possible from aq. Majority of Members are from UK, US. We have 3 spots potentially 4
  • iSlayUiSlayU Posts: 301
    Top1100 ( 270mil ) AQ, G1 AW, LF 7-10👀

Alliance Tag : ĞӨΜ•Ķ
    Alliance Name : ĞӨΜ•Ķ₹ĂŦŌŞ
    Alliance Rating : 35 million
    AQ Maps : 5x5x5 ( 3 BGs )
    AQ Mods : Master
    AQ Rank : Top 1110
    AQ Score : 270 mil
    Starting Prestige : 10,248
    AW Rank : Gold 1 ( 3 BGs )
    War Rating : 1455
    AW Tier : 5
    TZ: USA & Europe
    Prestige: 10000+

Pm if you’re interested !!
    Line ID : islayu1

• Beau1985Beau1985 Posts: 109
    Line ID beau198
  • Rogue_PsychoRogue_Psycho Posts: 70
    We are just what you're looking for. We run map 5 and get 160mil in AQ (3.5k glory) Add me in game at Renegade2099! We have exactly 3 spaces.