**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

How is y’all’s six star luck?

I just pulled a juggernaut as a six star so I’m feeling kinda down with my luck. It’s not bad bc I got that namor and wasp is nice except no ghost to go with her
. How are y’all’s pulls? Anyone else got that juggernaut lol.

Comments

• Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 897 ★★★

No Juggernaut yet, but I do have Abomination, Joe Fixit and Superior Iron Man, which are all pretty awful.
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    Luke9523 said:

No Juggernaut yet, but I do have Abomination, Joe Fixit and Superior Iron Man, which are all pretty awful.

Dude I would R3 that abomination so fast. As long as you have a red guardian, the synergy makes abomb super strong.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Only 2 6* champs are Moleman and Abomb and im cavalier
  • LostCrestLostCrest Posts: 105
    Gardener said:

Only 2 6* champs are Moleman and Abomb and im cavalier

It took a while for me to get 6* but now I’ve been shmoving. Should get one by the end of the side event. Mole man is getting a tune up or buff I believe.
    Sungj said:

Definitely on the luckier side

I would take most of those over mine any day. Although I do love my falcon.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Hang in there. Mine started rough, then peppered in some bangers. The first good ones came from 4th of July deals (sunspot and thing) and I think that was around champs 9-10. Did abyss last month and got joe fixit and beast for the trouble. In 30 pulls, I don't have a single skill champ yet, and only recently started getting dupes. I was shitting bricks thinking my abyss t5cc was going to be skill bit caught a break. My 6* ag was skill, so it will collect dust, but I'm set if I get NF or Aegon so I'm not too worried about it.

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

Unseen are BPOG and MK.

Mysterio HB and LC are the only ones to see usage. Kingpin hopefully in February.

I did hit a 16k L2 grenade with RR in arena once, so that was cool.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Pulled jugs yesterday 😔😢
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Pulled jugs yesterday 😔😢

I pulled 5* juggs twice in a row. Once on my main and a few hours later on my alt :((((

Pulled jugs yesterday 😔😢

I pulled 5* juggs twice in a row. Once on my main and a few hours later on my alt :((((
    The juggs curse is real 😨😨
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

Unseen are BPOG and MK.

Mysterio HB and LC are the only ones to see usage. Kingpin hopefully in February.

I did hit a 16k L2 grenade with RR in arena once, so that was cool.

Angela should kill the cosmic eq cav paths and has great synergy for the added fury. I wish I had her as a 5* or 6*. Hopefully kingpin will get a nice buff to help out too. Now, get ready for the hawkeye is underrated comments.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Worst 6* Roster ever. No Juggs. No Iron Patriot. No Joe Fixit. How can I be expected to complete any content ever?

LostCrest said:

I just pulled a juggernaut as a six star so I’m feeling kinda down with my luck. It’s not bad bc I got that namor and wasp is nice except no ghost to go with her
    . How are y’all’s pulls? Anyone else got that juggernaut lol.

Mate that Falcon will destroy content. I'm R2'd mine, and his very likely to be my next R3. Shove CaptIW and BWDO on the same team, Lock on, intercept finishing with a M and watch that damage ramp right up. If its a champ with evade or autoblock built in he destroys it. Also great for bypassing things like electro / korg damage back whilst locked on.
    I agree. He always finds a way to get in my team, I’m debating taking him up or using a Rank 5 mutant gem on AA havok, or namor sig 20. I don’t run suicides so my omega red at r1 isn’t an option.
  • WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146

I can't see how this can get any worse at all
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★

Far from the biggest roster, but it'll do. Top row are R3s, I've got another cosmic T5CC waiting.

Next R3s
    Falcon
    Red Mags / Colossus / Havok / Prof X
    BWCV / SS

Science / Tech - no one else really tempting me to rank to R3 yet. Cosmic - Venom is tempting.

You have Fury...Wait for CMM...R3 her & the game is yours
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Mine are terrible.......

Aside from all the good pulls I've had, mine are terrible.

Heaven itself is shining on your best pulls, pulls like King Groot and Superior Iron Man.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    My latest pull:

Ngl, my 6* roster is good enough to have great r3 choices in every class. Wasn't expecting to dupe her again. And that's all I have to say about that.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    My ratio of good champs is so terrible, some are useful like Angela ,she destroy cosmic cav eq, btw i also pull mystic gull today

• HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★

Hieitaku said:

My latest pull:

Ngl, my 6* roster is good enough to have great r3 choices in every class. Wasn't expecting to dupe her again. And that's all I have to say about that.

Get you MSD on boy

Nice catch.

And I think you mean @Swedeah ...
  • DarkKnight646DarkKnight646 Posts: 84

@LostCrest I feel your pain
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I got a 6* Void today. Rolled past a Mysterio, which I really wanted since I have a Tech T5CC just sitting in my inventory, but I'm not too mad.