**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Featured or Dual Crystal?

Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
This is my current 5 star roster. Should I buy the new Featured 5 star Crystal or a Dual Crystal? If so, which Dual Crystal? I've got 5 star AGs for Mystic, Tech and Science, if that helps.

Featured or Dual Crystal? 24 votes

Featured Crystal
25%
Another_NameDrauglinNuclearOrkCGR2020Barani7daAGENT_A7K 6 votes
Dual Crystal (please specify)
75%
MegaGalacticLuke9523Etjama21EggatronDarkDuelistStaphMemberH3t3rRenaxqqBen_15455Jr_StarkAmnetiesTheBair123CrcrcrcWill3808JoshKosh557tofuシshdh1221NOICE_SIN 18 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Science/Mystic
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Science/Mystic

Beat me to it lol
    It's why I'm here. 🙇
  • Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 244
    Mutant/Skill with a smaller amount of 5* Mutant and is the best. Mutant is the best class in the game
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★

Alright y'all, I'll wait for the Science/Mystic rotation and let you know what I get. I hope you're right; every fibre in my body is screaming at me to open a Mutant/Skill Crystal, but I don't have any AGs for them.

I can agree with the others on the science/mystic, but. If your gut is going as far as screaming, maybe you should listen? Is it because you want some specific champions from that dual crystal? After all this is a game we get to play on our own terms however we enjoy it even if other players say ”this or that”. I don’t think you’d go wrong whichever crystal you choose! There could be duds and great pulls as well no matter which you choose.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I would go for cosmic tech because you have very few good cosmic tech champions. But I personally believe your roster would benefit more from going for basics.
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    @Primerprime5 I understand your worry, unfortunately bad pulls may await you no matter what you choose. I'm also worrying about that and shifting between mutant/skill and featured, and keep thinking about the bad pulls I could get. But in the end we just have to make the choice our gut says is right, or what would be the "best option" for our roster more "technically", and go for it. Try to make it less of a deal than it feels like it is. I'll cross my fingers for ya!