**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stuck on loading screen in Map 5 AQ

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
First day of AQ and the bugs are early.
This is my first time playing Map 5 and each time I click fight, it takes a minute to respond then I get stuck on the loading screen for about 30 minutes. If I close the game and return, my champions have their health cut in half.
Wtf is happening? It didn't happen with map 3 and 4 last week, arenas and eq work just fine. Obviously my internet is fine or I won't be posting this.
My ally is depending on me.

Comments

• ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Is anyone gonna reply to this? I held everyone up in AQ today and lost my position in the Map 5 BG.
    Another AQ and this bug is back. I did the first 2 fights, now I can't do any other.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos can someone please move this up?
    I'm officially useless as a Map 5 player and it's affecting my alliance
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I had same problem last week and now today again.
    Crine60 said:

I had same problem last week and now today again.

Map 5? What champions did you use and what path? Let's see if we can narrow this down
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    Are you using android? Pretty sure most of my ally mates including myself have the exact some problem. The only fix that works for me is to switch to mobile data (even sometimes that's not working.)

It's getting worse in the last 48 hours for me.

Are you using android? Pretty sure most of my ally mates including myself have the exact some problem. The only fix that works for me is to switch to mobile data (even sometimes that's not working.)

It's getting worse in the last 48 hours for me.

Yea I use android and I've been on mobile data every time it happened. 2 hours ago I was able to enter fights but immediately after 2 fights, the problem surfaced again. Maybe the solution is to do 2 fights, wait a while and do 2 more
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    That's exactly what happened to me these past few days, I can't even run one round of arena ffs...

That's exactly what happened to me these past few days, I can't even run one round of arena ffs...

Yours is worse. Every game mode works for me but if I press fight in AQ Map 5 my game freezes for about 30 seconds then I get stuck on the loading screen for the rest of my life. Also happens in LOL
  • maccatakmaccatak Posts: 4
    Same thing happening to me but its also occurred in AW.
  • King_gem799King_gem799 Posts: 11
    I still having the same problems in map 5. I just got kicked out of my alliance because of this. Please!!!! fix it.
  • King_gem799King_gem799 Posts: 11
    I don't know but is it the same in map 6??
    So I didn't get AQ rewards. Thanks a lot Kabam
  • Doctor_Death_123Doctor_Death_123 Posts: 11
    I can't fight in map 5 ans this issue is ongoing, I am forced to stay in map 4 and depriving myself of the full potential I can have in map 5 and 6 and the better rewards I could get. Fix this issue kabam!