**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam support changed?

Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
Has support been farmed out to a different company lately? I have contacted them rarely, but every so often, over the course of the last 5+ years, but as recently as October of last year. I am getting challenge questions that I have answered to the best of my recollection, but feel as if I'm getting a run around. Mind you, same in game name, same email for the life of the account. I am completely flabbergasted. Wth?

Comments

• PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I’ve stopped trying

Just got same response
    This was like one year in playing the game(started when first came out)

Haven’t tried the knew one but I can’t see it being better
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Just responded to the last email 5 mins ago requesting a response to the same question I've answered 4 or 5 times. Estimate the date you opened the account. Mind you this was almost 6 years and 4 phones ago... I have answered to the best of my recollection. Asked them to clarify if it didn't match their records to please clarify, said im taking it to the play store and going through them.
    This is ridiculous
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    Where were you trying to ask (no need specifics)?
    At this point I'm not sure it matters what the issue is... I just keep getting asked for the same information I've supplied 6 times already