**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Help about few problems and doubts

Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
1) I'm a noob player and learning how to backdraft intercept. I'm having difficulty about timing this intercept. I've already watched Dorklessons videos a lot of times and tried to time my intercepts according to them, but I'm still having problems with backdraft light intercept. I time it as same as we time for parry but still get comboed into oblivion. I even tried it against wall as it is easier to learn backdraft against but still get comboed, although dodging first dash attack and then using light attack to counter works really well, but it will not be useful in scenerios which are not against wall. If anyone has got any tips about timing and mastering backdraft intercepts, then their help will be highly appreciated.

2) What are the best counters for Stryfe?
I have Professor X but his specials against #Psychic Shielding opponents cost 40% less power instead of 70% i.e. like Tech champions and he also can't trigger Vigilance, but Stryfe also can't trigger invisibility against #Psychic Shielding opponents which include Professor X.The only problem is that Professor X does Energy Damage, and Stryfe has high Energy Resistance. So I think that this fight would be just manageable. What are the thoughts of you guys?

3) What are the best counters for Jubilee?

4) Is Iron Man (Infinity War) good as attacker? I've also got Stealth Spider-Man which I regularly use.

5a) I've got Elsa Bloodstone, Ronin, Black Widow (Deadly Origin), and Gwenpool (All are unawakened and 4 star). Who should I rank up first? I already have Stealth Spider-Man and Killmonger (awakened, sig 20) ranked up.

5b) I also have Sunspot (awakened, sig 20), Domino, Colossus, Old Man Logan, Psylocke, Mr. Sinister, Archangel, Sabertooth and Iceman (All are unawakened and 4 star except specified). Who should I rank up first when I already have Omega Red (sig 91) and Havok (sig 8) ranked up.

5c) Should I rank up Medusa or Venom the Duck first? Have 4 star Venom (sig 20) and also 5 star Venom (unawakened) ranked up.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Abhro12_3Abhro12_3 Posts: 40
    Use red mags against Stryfe
    And HB or Warlock vs Jubilee...
  • Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151
    Abhro12_3 said:

Don't have Magneto (both).
    Abhro12_3 said:

Have Warlock, will use him against her. Thanks.
  • NitriNitri Posts: 31
    edited January 2021
    1) I think you need time and a lot of practice to do things like parry, intercept, dodging easily. Also I think some champions have different timing than the others. For example, I think Symbiote Supreme is slower than the other champions and dodging with him much harder than with any others. Another thing is, some champions have abilities like evade and it's suddenly kick in and can be distract you or can be interfering with the move you about to do. Those are my thoughts obviously. Players who has more experience than me can be correct if there is any wrong in this.
    2-3) I do not know.
    4) IMIW is one of my high ranked champions and I'm using him a lot. He is not so strong as a attacker like Spidey, Domino, Corvus etc. but also not so bad. He is a control champion which mean you'll be able to control your opponent's power gain, healing etc. (it's depend on your champion's abilities). IMIW's heavy attacks apply to his opponent armor break debuff and heal block debuff (if the opponent has active regeneration buff atm). Also his SP1 immediately applies heal block and after that applies shock debuff which help you keep your opponent's power gain down. SP2 and SP3 also has strong debuffs (incinerate, plasma) and I suggest you to look at his signature ability, it is also useful.
    5a) I think Black Widow.
    5b) This is a hard one. All good champions and has different uses. As a strong attacker, if you know how to play, Archangel is my first choice on this. Otherwise Sunspot. Both fun and strong champions.
    5c) I think Medusa.

PS: Sorry if it's too long to read and if I did grammar mistakes (which I probably did :)).
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    'Best' (ofc there are other good ones too, my 'best' doesn't mean all others are worthless) counter for both Jubilee and Stryfe is Human Torch.
    Jubilee has energy damage, Stryfe does too (I think) and you won't miss as long as Temperature is 10 or above.
    Nitri said:

1) I think you need time and a lot of practice to do things like parry, intercept, dodging easily. Also I think some champions have different timing than the others. For example, I think Symbiote Supreme is slower than the other champions and dodging with him much harder than with any others. Another thing is, some champions have abilities like evade and it's suddenly kick in and can be distract you or can be interfering with the move you about to do. Those are my thoughts obviously. Players who has more experience than me can be correct if there is any wrong in this.
    2-3) I do not know.
    4) IMIW is one of my high ranked champions and I'm using him a lot. He is not so strong as a attacker like Spidey, Domino, Corvus etc. but also not so bad. He is a control champion which mean you'll be able to control your opponent's power gain, healing etc. (it's depend on your champion's abilities). IMIW's heavy attacks apply to his opponent armor break debuff and heal block debuff (if the opponent has active regeneration buff atm). Also his SP1 immediately applies heal block and after that applies shock debuff which help you keep your opponent's power gain down. SP2 and SP3 also has strong debuffs (incinerate, plasma) and I suggest you to look at his signature ability, it is also useful.
    5a) I think Black Widow.
    5b) This is a hard one. All good champions and has different uses. As a strong attacker, if you know how to play, Archangel is my first choice on this. Otherwise Sunspot. Both fun and strong champions.
    5c) I think Medusa.

PS: Sorry if it's too long to read and if I did grammar mistakes (which I probably did :)).

Thanks for such detailed explanation
    RaviDavi said:

'Best' (ofc there are other good ones too, my 'best' doesn't mean all others are worthless) counter for both Jubilee and Stryfe is Human Torch.
    Jubilee has energy damage, Stryfe does too (I think) and you won't miss as long as Temperature is 10 or above.

Will try him, Thanks.
  • NitriNitri Posts: 31
    You are welcome. I hope it helps. Good luck.