**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

White Magneto Prefight Bug (with colossus)

iPhone XR
Running the newest update of the game

Description: I tried out colossus with white mags prefight versus hit monkey and the parry pushes you far away from the opponent so if you try a heavy it whiffs.

This happens everywhere as I tried it against different opponents as well with colossus.

https://youtu.be/7dM4w4uxK4o

Comments

• Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Also Colossus’s fury buff is nowhere to be seen.
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Zan0 said:

Colossus gets fury from purifying a stun debuff so you won't get it with magneto prefight as it is a passive. But the pushback thing has been going on for a while

If this problem has been occurring for sometime now why hasn’t it ever been addressed?
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    It has been addressed

• JmciocJmcioc Posts: 30
    I am having the white magneto pre fight issue as well. I was running the pre fight vs rogue (with aegis node) in the mutant arcade. I was getting pushed almost out of range. I fought with archangel. Captain america infinity war also. Had issues in every encounter while prefight was active

I am using android. At&t and on wifi.

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    April 2021, having this problem now. Only noticed it with Colosuss.

iPad 6th generation
    iOS 14.4
    MCoC 30.2.1

Video below shows the same fight 2x
    One with White mags prefight
    One without White mags prefight (skip to 1:41)

https://youtu.be/HEPTjNMXZ5Y
  • LBN1LBN1 Posts: 185 ★★
    Sorry for reviving an old thread, but this bug is still happening. Can see the pushback using White Mags prefight ability, and with Colossus and also with Emma Frost on the final node of this week's side quest - Journey to the Savage Land - Savannah. Have had it happen multiple times.