**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which one is supreme mystic??!!

Hi guys, end of last year i got sorcerer supreme and today i got symbiot supreme so which one should I rank up... Most of the people said both of them has lots of use... And some people said sorcerer supreme is better than symbiot supreme, so i got confused... So which one should i go for guys??!!!

Which one is supreme mystic??!! 116 votes

Symbiot supreme
38%
SymbioticVen9MWerewrymBuckyBruhwvonkAleorDenzel116Xva23Suros_moonLeoCruzMiekandKorg21EggatronDeaconDonDudu2809Sarvanga1_GreekhitCtfz35Ksp_2099xLunatiXxBawa69Steel_Ball_Run 45 votes
Sorcerer supreme
61%
JoeLukabuffajrKDoggg2017TerranameplasNojokejaymFurious_Fighter1WorknprogressThunderstruck77AanthoMoot4LifeBrokenScholiaCupidKerneasAssumedNamercm2017PintzzLogan00Malreck04 71 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer supreme
    It depends on what you need. SS is a nicher champ that demolishes any champ with a few buffs and Kali is a sustainable path clearer that works for a broad amount of matchups.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer supreme
    Sorcerer Supreme is a generalist mystic. Good in many things.
    Symbiote Supreme on the other hand is a savant in a very limited area, buff control.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer supreme
    I feel like Symbiote relies on SP3 and following bleed, as well as the stagger rng. It isnt uncommon that the stagger phase gives 0 staggers. However, the phases bring some nice utility

Imho, Sorcerer brings more to the table. Controlled phases and generally more use in the endgame content, mainly slow and the regen.

Also, Symbiote works slower when there aren't buffs or enemy is bleed immune. Sorcerer's damage limitation restricts to armorbreak immunity. Neither of them have immunity.

Based on these (admittedly subjective) statements, I found Sorcerer Supreme quite a bit better than Symbiote Supreme.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Sorcerer supreme
    Sorcerer is way cuter ☺️
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer supreme

Etjama said:

It depends on what you need. SS is a nicher champ that demolishes any champ with a few buffs and Kali is a sustainable path clearer that works for a broad amount of matchups.

dias snam siht tahW
    Inverse Thiccy, is that you?
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Symbiot supreme
    Symbiote Supreme is Amazing

Pop an SP3 off and you can obliterate the opponent very easily
  • Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
    Sorcerer supreme
    Thank you guys...
  • Mars_UltorMars_Ultor Posts: 159
    Symbiot supreme
    At the time of my posting, the poll is 50% to 49% for Sym Supreme. Confusing, but conclusive.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Sorcerer supreme
    Sym is way to niche for my liking and he’s way to plow to play so yeah..
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★

Sym is way to niche for my liking and he’s way to plow to play so yeah..

Sounds like he is good for farming pots.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Sorcerer supreme

Thank you guys...

U asked who to rank up but u urself voted sorcerer supreme
    So ig u got the answer
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Symbiot supreme
    I have always believed sym supreme is better than sorcerer supreme and I’m not sure my mind will ever change
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I prefer ss personally
  • AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    Sorcerer supreme
    Sorcerer Supreme 10,000%