**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mcoc says update but there is no Update

Jaxon278278Jaxon278278 Posts: 3
edited January 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I open mcoc and it says there is an update then i go to the play store but there is no update. I can't play mcoc until I update it but I can't. I also can't just get a new phone because i am a young teen. I have a ZUK Z2 pro.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I open mcoc and it says there is an update then i go to the play store but there is no update. I can't play mcoc until I update it but I can't. I also can't just get a new phone because i am a young teen. I have a ZUK Z2 pro.

Have you updated your phones OS? The stock ZUK Z2 pro runs on Android 6.0.1 which isn't supported anymore, but can be updated to 7.0. You will need a newer device soon if Kabam decides to change the minimum requirements again in the future
  • Jaxon278278Jaxon278278 Posts: 3
    how do i update the zuk z2 pro?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

how do i update the zuk z2 pro?

Google is your best bet. There should be something in the settings though that says about System Updates.
  • Jaxon278278Jaxon278278 Posts: 3
    I finally fixed it and anyone else who has this problem go to setting and clear the play store history then it will say update nex
    t to mcoc