**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Give us the Old Fury Back

I liked Nick Fury before they added the blood poisoning debuff to it. I don't care if it's overpowered without it. This champion is worse off with that change than he was without it. I want the old Nick Fury Back signature ability and all.

Comments

• SuperfanSuperfan Posts: 25
    What are you talking about
  • dragonix016dragonix016 Posts: 6
    HE IS BUGGGGEDDDDD
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Superfan said:

What are you talking about

The question is „What are YOU talking about?“ ... his Sig Ability was never changed and got nothing to do with poison? Nick can‘t poison others? I don’t know what you mean.

His and other Chars charge is bugged (for months already) but not everyone is affected and it doesn’t happen all the time.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    lol I liked sym supreme before they removed his power rate
    To answer Wolf Link's question. I am talking about Nick Fury applying a blood poisoning debuff to him self when he uses his signature ability and how that used to not happen. It was add as a feature to balance out his signature ability's power but considering the nature of the contest now I don't think he needs to be balanced at all.
    Yes. A lot of the other characters are O.P. anyway so why not. I at least want the blood poisoning debuff he applies to himself to be less potent. Otherwise what is the point of him getting a second life at all.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Superfan said:

Yes. A lot of the other characters are O.P. anyway so why not. I at least want the blood poisoning debuff he applies to himself to be less potent. Otherwise what is the point of him getting a second life at all.

It gets less potent with sig
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Superfan said:

The Signature Ability can affect how potent the rate at which he loses health is. He is getting a second life, isn't he? So what's the point?
    Superfan said:

I liked Nick Fury before they added the blood poisoning debuff to it. I don't care if it's overpowered without it. This champion is worse off with that change than he was without it. I want the old Nick Fury Back signature ability and all.

How is he worse off?
    He is worse off this way because it makes him easy to K.O. where he used to not be.
    Superfan said:

He is worse off this way because it makes him easy to K.O. where he used to not be.

He always had the damage until 30%. I'm not sure what you are talking about
    Superfan said:

Its called being balanced. if nick didn't have that degen he might be up there with ghost and quake
    Actually there was a time at the beginning of the Contest where he would just regain his entire health and nothing on Nick Fury's character information would stop it.
    Superfan said:

Actually there was a time at the beginning of the Contest where he would just regain his entire health and nothing on Nick Fury's character information would stop it.

He wasn't introduced in the beginning of the Contest lmao
    Superfan said:

Jokes on you, he's only been out since 2019
    Superfan said:

I don't think you know what Nick Fury had originally. No changes were made.
    Superfan said:

???

He has "more" health points post-awakening because of his LMD.
    He deserves to be up there with ghost and quake. After all he is the one who introduced the Avengers to each other and all those characters are awesome. Also I would settle for an increase in the amount of health he gets to keep from the sign ability.
    Superfan said:

He deserves to be up there with ghost and quake. After all he is the one who introduced the Avengers to each other and all those characters are awesome. Also I would settle for an increase in the amount of health he gets to keep from the sign ability.

He is. Play around the 30%. It isn't hard
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    What?
    Sometime you make a mistake and get hit even though you are doing your best not to.
    Superfan said:

Ghost and Quake are undoubtedly overpowered, but Nick Fury is arguably the best, or second-to in the Skill class. He's literally better than all of the Avengers in the game right now.

"Also I would settle". Lmao who do you think you are?
    Superfan said:

Sometime you make a mistake and get hit even though you are doing your best not to.

Okay, and? Get better.

Superfan said:

Ghost and Quake are undoubtedly overpowered, but Nick Fury is arguably the best, or second-to in the Skill class. He's literally better than all of the Avengers in the game right now.

"Also I would settle". Lmao who do you think you are?
    They would like to speak to the manager about their defective Nick Fury
  • Mars_UltorMars_Ultor Posts: 159
    Grean said:

Superfan said:

Its called being balanced. if nick didn't have that degen he might be up there with ghost and quake
    Umm... Think your confused a little. We are talking about N-I-C-K F-U-R-Y, Nick Fury, here. He IS up there with ghost and Quake.