**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Team Leader Synergies

Hey, this is an idea I had. What if they added in #TeamLeader Characters, (and added the tag to existing characters) With special Self-Synergies that boost all the Champions on your team. They've already kind of done this, like with Nick Fury's Leadership synergy, and kind of Doom's I answer to no one, but I'm thinking about more specialized synergies. Part of it would be finding the best leader for your team.
For example, Nick should have a Team leader Synergy that doubles the duration of all fury buffs. This could be useless, like with Quake or someone without Fury buffs. Or, in the case of, say Hyperion, it could be extremely valuable.
Also, you can only have one team leader. You should be able to have more than one #TeamLeader on the team, but there should be a specific spot for the team leader. If you choose any random character, it acts like a regular team slot, but if you put a team leader there, then it activates their synergy. I think this would be cool, because It would add more strategy to the team-building stage. I sometimes feel that building a team is just, "Oh, this is a Mystic path. I'll just chuck in Doom and Longshot, and maybe some synergies, etc."
Even if thy don't go full ham with this idea, I do think they should add more synergies like Nick's and Hiemdall's that affect the whole team, and not just buff a specific character. This is really just something I've been spitballing around, but I think It would be an interesting idea.

Comments

• Mars_UltorMars_Ultor Posts: 159
    Nobody even commented... :(:(:(
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    *Comment*
    Here you go
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Its a cool idea but make it that u can have more than one #teamleader on the team but before u enter the quest u will have to pick which one you want to be the leader with the team leader ability active

*Comment*
    Here you go

THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!! Finally! Whoo. Now what?
    Gardener said:

Its a cool idea but make it that u can have more than one #teamleader on the team but before u enter the quest u will have to pick which one you want to be the leader with the team leader ability active

Yeah that's mentioned up there.