**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is this luck?

This is absolutely ridiculous...

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Average?
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Wow, just wow
  • NotscepyNotscepy Posts: 28
    Now I know where all my luck is.
    (Just duped the man)

• jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    @Notscepy that's a pretty bad roster. At least you got 3 or 4 good champs.
    jaysavage said:

@Notscepy that's a pretty bad roster. At least you got 3 or 4 good champs.

Ikr tell me bout it. I'm due a good 6 star for so long now.

Average?

You...play the game right?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Notscepy said:

(Just duped the man)

Domino, Red Hulk, and Proxima are all good. Psylocke is also decent but I would she’s on their tier. Night Thrasher needs the dupe, Xpool DeadForce is good for synergies, and Kingpin is getting buffed.

I’ve seen worse.
    @Yodabolt21 i'm expecting some bad pulls so please take your attitude elsewhere thanks.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

Notscepy said:

(Just duped the man)

Domino, Red Hulk, and Proxima are all good. Psylocke is also decent but I would she’s on their tier. Night Thrasher needs the dupe, Xpool DeadForce is good for synergies, and Kingpin is getting buffed.

I’ve seen worse.
    Yes, he's good for synergies...for champs this guy doesn't have

Night Thrasher not only needs the dupe, he needs an absurdly high sig.

Psylocke is not good. Especially considering she's in the mutant class, she's very low on the mutant tier list. Usable but just not rankable.

The only thing really going for them is Domino+Rulk synergy, which admittedly is extremely good, but the ratio of bad to good is...bleagh.
    Yeah @YoMoves I agree. Hopefully your future roster will look better @Notscepy
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

Notscepy said:

(Just duped the man)

I’ve seen worse.

Psylocke is not good. Especially considering she's in the mutant class, she's very low on the mutant tier list. Usable but just not rankable.

The only thing really going for them is Domino+Rulk synergy, which admittedly is extremely good, but the ratio of bad to good is...bleagh.
    Depends on their five star roster

As for Psylocke allow me to summon @StevieManWonder and @MegaSkater67

You neglected to mention Proxima with Domino and Rulk. Plus the Kingpin buff could be good.
    @Yodabolt21 I'm not proud of that lol. I have learn't...
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

Notscepy said:

(Just duped the man)

I’ve seen worse.

Psylocke is one of the best power control champions in the game and with the Apoc Synergy, she has massive burst damage on her heavies.
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    jaysavage said:

This is absolutely ridiculous...

I want myself as a 6* yet I keep getting Karnak, Ant-Man and other duds. I am not asking for Doom or Ghost Kabam, I just want my beatiful fishbowlboy.
    Now that thread will resurface and I will have to see the disagree numbers double...
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    YoMoves said:

Notscepy said:

(Just duped the man)

I’ve seen worse.

As @StevieManWonder said, Psylocke is one of the top power control champs in the game without a doubt, she’s extremely good at what she does. If you don’t like her that’s cool, but she definitely is good and far more than just usable if you learn how to use her properly. I’ve been using her in act 7 exploration recently as a 5/65, completely shuts down a few annoying paths in there.

YoMoves said:

Notscepy said:

(Just duped the man)

I’ve seen worse.

Depends on their five star roster

As for Psylocke allow me to summon @StevieManWonder and @MegaSkater67

You neglected to mention Proxima with Domino and Rulk. Plus the Kingpin buff could be good.
    @SpideyFunko Yeah I don't have NF and don't have suicides too. Not really a fan of domino idk I just don't enjoy playing parry+heavy with her. Would take Rhulk to R3 in a heartbeat.
    Can't really justify ranking up anyone else because I don't really find it enjoyable playing with those champions (except night thrasher who has nothing much going on for him without the dupe). I do enjoy playing with kingpin tho. I'd rank him up even if his buff is DDHK level.
    Also, I'm pretty sure op made this post to discuss his roster and not mine so...
  • Soulreaver42Soulreaver42 Posts: 46
    Notscepy said:

(Just duped the man)

Rip. Hopefully Kingpin's buff is good.